Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

They need to work out a system where perhaps all gold players are harder to come by. Get rid of the three distinctive packs and just have it where you are more likely to get more bronze in one type, more silver in another and more gold in the third but ultimately you get a mix in all 3. That way people can't just buy their way to the top then start ripping off others and messing with the market.

It's then purely down to luck and winning points with the best team you can put together from what you have thus making games mean more. What's the point in having silver/bronze players in these editions as once you get gold players,

You get sick of them and can make 4/5 teams that are too good and too cheap.

The market is strange as you can get Genuinly amazing players for less than 1k coins for example but some shocking players go for ridiculous amounts. I suppose that's because they are perhaps more rare or harder to come by, which is good but explain why some random Defender who was a shiny silver, for example, whom I sold for 18k is rarer than the tonnes of brilliant players who are actually great to play as on the game.

I suppose ea will make less money this way and it'd take a while to get an amaing team but once you know what your doing its far too easy to get whichever players, within reason, you want and apart from opening packs, the excitement and random nature of fantasy football goes.

Can't agree more-well said. I build my team solely from the packs. None of them are bought.

Can't stand playing teams full of bronze. Think you're gonna better them and they're all decent gamers, but even the players seem superior to mine and that's what winds me up most.

It's because of the handicap rule.

Can't stand playing teams full of bronze. Think you're gonna better them and they're all decent gamers, but even the players seem superior to mine and that's what winds me up most.

I LOVE it when I play a guy who thinks he can mess with my Gold (or Silver) squad by fielding an Bronze team with (almost) perfect chemistry.

I've hardly ever had any troubles playing them and it is immensely satisfying whenever I beat one of them 3-0, 4-0 or by an even higher score - almost as rewarding as getting a point or a win out of a matchup against a user with loads of IF players.

I love beating people by 10+ goals.

I beat this guy 11-2 and he didn't give up,

Good on him, I hate quiters, I have been on the end of a 7-1 this week, and it could have been worse, but I won't quit, I'd rather accept I got beat by someone better.

Love beating the really cocky players. Just had a brilliant come back against one. Some lad with his second rate La Liga team, trying things he couldn't pull off.

I let a really sloppy goal in after about 5 mins, I was all at sea at the back. After that he thought he could do anything, was attempting to take my whole team on, trying flicks in stupid places. We both had a couple of chances (which included him saving a penalty after 15) but on 20 mins he netted a second. I was gutted, he was not any better than me really. On the half hour mark after a bit of pinball in the box, Balotelli nudged the ball into an open net. 2-1. It stayed like that to half time. Just after the break he made it 3-1. The score was flattering him, he was really even. For the next 20 I went on the rampage and was all out attack and on 68 Sahin picked up a loose ball on the edge of the box and pinged one in the top corner. The on to the about the 75th minute and from a throw in on the left Dzeko picks the ball up and plays a peach of a cross right onto Lennon's head, ghosting in from the right wing. 3-3 and I'm leaping around the room. 83rd minute and again Dzeko again manages to find space on the left, just inside the box this time, and places a perfect chipped cross onto Sahin's head. 4-3. And the right on the 90th I get a corner, Lescott heads it down and Balotelli thrashes home the loose ball. Loving it!

Love beating the really cocky players. Just had a brilliant come back against one. Some lad with his second rate La Liga team, trying things he couldn't pull off.

I let a really sloppy goal in after about 5 mins, I was all at sea at the back. After that he thought he could do anything, was attempting to take my whole team on, trying flicks in stupid places. We both had a couple of chances (which included him saving a penalty after 15) but on 20 mins he netted a second. I was gutted, he was not any better than me really. On the half hour mark after a bit of pinball in the box, Balotelli nudged the ball into an open net. 2-1. It stayed like that to half time. Just after the break he made it 3-1. The score was flattering him, he was really even. For the next 20 I went on the rampage and was all out attack and on 68 Sahin picked up a loose ball on the edge of the box and pinged one in the top corner. The on to the about the 75th minute and from a throw in on the left Dzeko picks the ball up and plays a peach of a cross right onto Lennon's head, ghosting in from the right wing. 3-3 and I'm leaping around the room. 83rd minute and again Dzeko again manages to find space on the left, just inside the box this time, and places a perfect chipped cross onto Sahin's head. 4-3. And the right on the 90th I get a corner, Lescott heads it down and Balotelli thrashes home the loose ball. Loving it!

Love those pr1cks that think they're something special after going one goal up, I beat someone 5-1 in similar circumstances and by the end he was raging! He got Gerrard and Vermaelan sent off! Also, he had a pen and typically tried a 'Kermogant'. I was having none of it! lol

Archived