Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Considering i have played this mode since the first fifa it was on, i thought i may as well stop buy and give some advice.

I imagine a lot of you will want wood, but the best time to get him is between sunday-wednesday, he has only been in packs since 6, so just wait until there are more on the market.

Considering i have played this mode since the first fifa it was on, i thought i may as well stop buy and give some advice.

I imagine a lot of you will want wood, but the best time to get him is between sunday-wednesday, he has only been in packs since 6, so just wait until there are more on the market.

.......Thought it was a well known fact the best time to go TOTW players is Wednesday 7-8....

Any way, I've finally got one with the proceeds from Arjen Robben, so I'm very happy.

.......Thought it was a well known fact the best time to go TOTW players is Wednesday 7-8....

Any way, I've finally got one with the proceeds from Arjen Robben, so I'm very happy.

He doesn't mean in a pack he means buying him on the market, when he will be cheaper because more will have been released

Is it true that there is more IF players in the packs on Wednesdays?

Like Manwell, I need to find one for the trophy achievement.

Rumours I've herd are the best chance to get one is on a Wednesday night, from about 7 - 9 and that is when I got mine.

I did have the luxery of finding Arjen Robben and being able to wax all the coints I got from him on packs though and it still took around 15 of them to find one.

Rumours I've herd are the best chance to get one is on a Wednesday night, from about 7 - 9 and that is when I got mine.

I did have the luxery of finding Arjen Robben and being able to wax all the coints I got from him on packs though and it still took around 15 of them to find one.

Who'd you get Manwell?

On a side note, have got a little fed up of FUT recently so have been playing online seasons. Really enjoying it. Udinese are incredible going forward. Have found Zenit quite a good team to play with as well.

Can't stand playing teams full of bronze. Think you're gonna better them and they're all decent gamers, but even the players seem superior to mine and that's what winds me up most.

This entirely, I honestly think it's fixed.

Who'd you get Manwell?

On a side note, have got a little fed up of FUT recently so have been playing online seasons. Really enjoying it. Udinese are incredible going forward. Have found Zenit quite a good team to play with as well.

Zakaria Labyad, Who I'd honestly never herd of, which I found suprising as I went to a Sporting Lisbon game about 9 months ago!

Turns out his 19, had a decentish season at PSV last season and they signed him in the summer. He scored on Saturday but got subbed after 75 minutes so he must of played out his skin, or it must of been an absloute Barahma...Certainly find it odd I am sure there must of been a better candidate for TOTW from somewhere in World football this week but there we are.

Any case it matters not he's IF that's all that counts and I wont be keeping him, cashing in lol.

Forgive me for my ignorance. But can your normal players become IF by playing well?

And how do you do trades. It says they can only be done with friends but is there a way to search what friends have listed?

You can only get IF players through packs or by purchasing them from other players.

When TOTY was released, I went on a bit of a pack spree and haven't touched it since. Looking through my club I have a few beauts that I didn't know I had. Kompany, Mata, Nani, Evra, Pique, Yaya, Reus, Muller, Hernandez and loads more rares.

I'll get me an IF Wood.

I might make a Leicester team, what players and formation would you reccomend?

Don't. It is so hard. You'll get dicked by Brasilvers and people pace whoring. RDL is decent but tires very easily, but our midfield is so shite on UT it's near on impossible.

Edit- from my personal experience

Don't. It is so hard. You'll get dicked by Brasilvers and people pace whoring. RDL is decent but tires very easily, but our midfield is so shite on UT it's near on impossible.

Edit- from my personal experience

I found it reasonably straight forward.

Have the following.

Kasper

Rdl

Konch

Moore

Ssl

Wes

Dyer

Marshall

Knocky

Danns free from a pack

King

Drinkwater

Gally

Vardy

Waghorn

Nuge

Wood

Need to get round to buying james

Beckford is expensive for some reason.

I would recommend.

Kingy for his shooting from long range.

Marshall for the same. Got a bit of pace as well

Rdl the same maybe i got lucky with getting him cheap.

Other than that. I love knocky but he's not great and suprised by how good vardy is.

Archived