Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I found it reasonably straight forward.

Have the following.

Kasper

Rdl

Konch

Moore

Ssl

Wes

Dyer

Marshall

Knocky

Danns free from a pack

King

Drinkwater

Gally

Vardy

Waghorn

Nuge

Wood

Need to get round to buying james

Beckford is expensive for some reason.

I would recommend.

Kingy for his shooting from long range.

Marshall for the same. Got a bit of pace as well

Rdl the same maybe i got lucky with getting him cheap.

Other than that. I love knocky but he's not great and suprised by how good vardy is.

What formation you using?

What formation you using?

I tend to use 433 with my career and on my gold ut. But for leicester i started with 442 so stuck with it at the minute as only vardy and knocky are non 442 players

Starting line up is

Kasper

Rdl

Konch

Ssl

Wes

Marshall

King

Drinkwater

Knocky

Vardy

Nugent

Tend to use moore, lloyd and wood of the bench. Rest are just back up to fill squad to be honest.

Really lost my rag with this the other day, sold my entire serie a team and bought a la liga team with it I ended up with two whole sides in 4-3-3

I got

Valdes

IF adriano

Pepe

Piqué

Contreao

Fabregas

Xavi

IF Busquets

SIF Pedro

Falcao

Iniesta

And

Courtois

Pereira

Mascherano

Puyol

IF Monreal

Kaka

Xavi Alonso

Song

Sanchez

Benzema

Villa

Well chuffed with it.

Anyone know of any quality teams for around 100k? I am in division 1but cannot seem to win it. Would make the usual 93 pace every plqyer team, but I dont enoiy winning like that.

You could make a good serie a team with 100k

You could have something like

Marchetti

Lichtsteiner

Barzagli

Samuel

De Ceglie

Maggio

Pirlo

IF Inler- he was immense for me

Giovinco

IF Toni or IF Klose if you have the cash.

IF Matri

That should be less than a 100k and a good mix of pace, power and skill.

You could make a good serie a team with 100k

You could have something like

Marchetti

Lichtsteiner

Barzagli

Samuel

De Ceglie

Maggio

Pirlo

IF Inler- he was immense for me

Giovinco

IF Toni or IF Klose if you have the cash.

IF Matri

That should be less than a 100k and a good mix of pace, power and skill.

Thanks looks good! had the normal Klose in my first team and the amount of headers he got onto from stupid positions was incredible! IF inler looks great for the cash!

Just managed to get 4-4-2 IF Wood for 40k on this web app thing on my phone. Was just having a look through the championship IFs on there.

Am also considering selling all of my gold players Todd. Although the only players i really want for my silver team are IF Schmeichel, Jenas and a CB so may just get rid of 2 or 3 of them.

Suppose i could get rid of all of them and get a different gold team. Had this prem one for ages now.

Just managed to get 4-4-2 IF Wood for 40k on this web app thing on my phone. Was just having a look through the championship IFs on there.

Am also considering selling all of my gold players Todd. Although the only players i really want for my silver team are IF Schmeichel, Jenas and a CB so may just get rid of 2 or 3 of them.

Suppose i could get rid of all of them and get a different gold team. Had this prem one for ages now.

I don't know what they cost now but I used to have IF Connolly and IF Cort they were pretty good CBs Cort was pretty cheap at the time too.

I don't know what they cost now but I used to have IF Connolly and IF Cort they were pretty good CBs Cort was pretty cheap at the time too.

Cheers will have a look now. Have Shackell at the minute.......sloooooooow!!

Archived