Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

About an hour ago i was looking for IF Schmeichel and there were a couple on the for around 150-170k. I needed to sell a couple of players so had to wait until now. The cheapest is around 270k! Some over 300k!

I just dont know if its worth all of those coins getting him in. How much better than the normal Schmeichel can he be!?

About an hour ago i was looking for IF Schmeichel and there were a couple on the for around 150-170k. I needed to sell a couple of players so had to wait until now. The cheapest is around 270k! Some over 300k!

I just dont know if its worth all of those coins getting him in. How much better than the normal Schmeichel can he be!?

Give it a week or two and you'll save about 200k.

Dunno if anyone else has this problem, but when i go to bid on a player, it comes up saying 'Your action has failed, please try again'. Frustrating now.

Quite often I get a message saying my watch list is full, when I have nothing in my watch list.

If that's when you've just bid on someone basically it does that if someone beat you to the bid you've just tried to place.

Hmmm but when I go back the next bid amount hasn't increased. Only seems to happen when I'm trying to buy fitness cards too.

I beat this guy earlier, I was 2-0 up, then he came back and lead 3-2, then I ended up beating him 5-3.

He messaged me and called me a cheating knob.

I got a mixture of a team, of Spanish, German and Italian players.

I scored a hat-trick with Destro against him to win the match, so I just replied by calling him a cry baby.

Just got a IF team of the week player in a pack. Shows up as orange not black and gold. Whats that all about?

Some porto player ive never heard off so no doubt i wont be able to sell him.

MOTM player

Archived