Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I'm making an Argie team but only got like 5 players in it, need to do some more work trading before I get back on the pitch, but do have Zabaleta, Pastore & Gaitan already who are all superb.

I've done a Argie team , got all the top players now apart from Aguero , and messi ( got no chance ) Only problem i have found is that Zabaleta is the only Gold Agrie right back on the game so have got a silver RB in my back up Argie team .

On my German team I've got 29,000 coins, with 14 more players to sell.

With only 3 German players in my team, in Khedira, Ozil and Muller

It's a brilliant team, go for Boateng over Badstuber though. Much more pace and just as solid. Tough choice with Pander and Schmelzer as well at left-back, both are good but Pander is a bit more attacking than Scmelzer.

I decided not to go for a German team as too many players were too expensive, so I've gone Dutch instead because they have some cracking young talent. I tried to get in Van Rhijn the young left-back has pace to burn, I was playing Darts waiting for the time to count down to outbid the guy, had the controller on the top of my chair ready to press A, only for me to drop my controller on the floor, press the wrong button and run out of time...true :(

Got my team to look like this so far...

GK - Krul

RB - VD.Wiel, CB - Heitinga, CB - Douglas, LB - Willems

CDM - De Jong, CDM - Van Bommel

CAM - Sneijder, CAM - VD.Vaart

ST - Huntelaar, ST - Van Wolfswinkel

I really hate online on UT sometimes!

Just played a pacey prem team, 4 1/2 stars, against my low championship team, 3 stars, and he only won 3-1..

But the fact that they have changed it how you can face any team annoys me so much!

Just got Falcao in a pack, put him up for 47k buy now about 2mins ago and he sold instantly lol.

Only 47k? Wow, thought he was worth more! But then again, David Villa only sells for 20k now...

I really hate online on UT sometimes!

Just played a pacey prem team, 4 1/2 stars, against my low championship team, 3 stars, and he only won 3-1..

But the fact that they have changed it how you can face any team annoys me so much!

Only 47k? Wow, thought he was worth more! But then again, David Villa only sells for 20k now...

Nothing new for people that have played UT on FIFA 11 before... The match-making has always been rather random (depending on online availabilty).

Is there anyway of getting a DNF modifier removed? I was winning 2-1 in about the 80th minute of a online match I need to win to win the division and I got booted off UT. When I got back in it said I'd disconnected and would get reduced coins for my future games. Obviously I'm a bit pissed off, I don't want to lose coins because of something EA have done, and I want to win my division to pick up my coins reward for that,

Is there anyway of getting a DNF modifier removed? I was winning 2-1 in about the 80th minute of a online match I need to win to win the division and I got booted off UT. When I got back in it said I'd disconnected and would get reduced coins for my future games. Obviously I'm a bit pissed off, I don't want to lose coins because of something EA have done, and I want to win my division to pick up my coins reward for that,

No chance. If your connection is fvcked up, it's your fault. I had to learn this the hard way myself. Numerous times.

The only way out of this mess is playing as many matches to get your DNF number back to the maximum (it used to be 1.25, if I'm not mistaken).

No chance. If your connection is fvcked up, it's your fault. I had to learn this the hard way myself. Numerous times.

The only way out of this mess is playing as many matches to get your DNF number back to the maximum (it used to be 1.25, if I'm not mistaken).

Well there's nothing wrong with my connection. I've not lost connection on any other device, I wasn't even booted off the EA server, I was only booted out of Ultimate Team. The message that come up was something along the line of you are no longer connected to Ultimate Team. So it's really nothing to do with my end of things.

Well there's nothing wrong with my connection. I've not lost connection on any other device, I wasn't even booted off the EA server, I was only booted out of Ultimate Team. The message that come up was something along the line of you are no longer connected to Ultimate Team. So it's really nothing to do with my end of things.

That's usually the case when you lose connection to the EA servers.

That's usually the case when you lose connection to the EA servers.

But like I say I didn't lose connection to their server. I was still completely connected when I went back to the main FIFA screen.

And how is that my connection problem when I'm still connected to the internet, they've booted me off the EA server.

A bit sad but I've been away and not been on FIFA for 3 days, yet I've been wheelin n dealin on the FIFA world app and have gone from 20,000 coins to 50,000 in that time. It's a weird feeling of success buying and selling cards to make profit.

Is that the internet app or a phone app? Because i've been looking for a phone app for ages.

Hoping I get a worthwhile player in my pack tonight!

Anyone know how Much Francesco Totti goes for in the auction house?

Depends on the formation, but not a lot really. You'll get about 1500 for him, maybe 2000 if he's 442. I've bought him at 700 a few times and sold him on at about 1400. If his pace was better he'd be valuable.

Archived