Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Will he be worth anything? Cant see another listed.

he is a man of the match player from the african nations cup there is one or two each night but only available for 24 hours

he will fetch a fair bit

when gervinho got orange card that night he was going for between 400-500k

I beat this guy earlier, I was 2-0 up, then he came back and lead 3-2, then I ended up beating him 5-3.

He messaged me and called me a cheating knob.

I got a mixture of a team, of Spanish, German and Italian players.

I scored a hat-trick with Destro against him to win the match, so I just replied by calling him a cry baby.

Banter

Rvp and neymar in packs i brought after selling the IF motm astu for a rubbish 50k.

Dilemma sell neymar to fund ashley cole joe hart and vincent kompany. Or keep neymar.

Cole, Hart and Kompany! Kompany is world class and Hart is ridiculously over rated!

Making a decent profit trading with Pirlo atm Buying for 12,250 at most and selling for 14,000. Trading about ten cards at a time so am slowly making a really good profit.

Just managed to get a 4-2-2-2 Pirlo for 9k and sold him for 14k straight away lol

How much shall I put my RVP up for? He's 4-1-2-1-2.

I considered selling my rvp as i want aguero but having now used him. Hes strong on the ball. So im keeping him.

If you get the plus 10 for all attributes use it on him. Almost unplayable.

I considered selling my rvp as i want aguero but having now used him. Hes strong on the ball. So im keeping him.

If you get the plus 10 for all attributes use it on him. Almost unplayable.

I've got both, they're incredible together

lol, it's taken me ages to get both

I know how you feel. I've played so many games and opened so many packs with no joy. Then in the last week had an IF motm player. Rvp and neymar. But only rvp is any use. Without building a 5th squad.

My players kept making stupid mistakes, and my controller wouldn't change to the players I wanted it to.

So I quit two games in a row due to frustration, so I'm on a Fifa Ultimate Team break.

Unless I get someone incredible in my next pack on Monday, then I might decide to play again.

There is 100% definately still a handicap, I am selling all my gold players, and made a silver cheap german/a bundesliga hybrid to keep me entertained, I went into the silver tournament but couldn't find a game, so thought oh well i'll use the team in divison 1, I won 6-5 against a very good bbva team worth 300-400k, with my 82 paced 68 shot striker scoring 5 goals, all brilliant goals and he only had 6 shots on target, 8 overall! the only on target one he missed was a crazy longshot saved by his GK. unless ive found a hidden gem 800 coin striker, there is a handicap :L

My players kept making stupid mistakes, and my controller wouldn't change to the players I wanted it to.

So I quit two games in a row due to frustration, so I'm on a Fifa Ultimate Team break.

Unless I get someone incredible in my next pack on Monday, then I might decide to play again.

I had those problems in all my games yesterday.... Never usually happens which is odd, could only assume I got complacent.

got a 4-3-1-2 championship side now:

GK - IF Schmeichel

RB - De Laet

CB - IF Davies

CB - IF Conolly

LB - White

CM - jenas

CM - Morrsion

CM - Austion

CF - IF Vydra

ST - IF NUge

ST - IF Wood

beast team, not too much either

I have IF Wood, IF Schmeichel & IF Nugent in my championship team. Bar Nugent the other 2 were a waste of money imo. Neither are significantly better than their original. IF Davies was ridiculously overpriced last time i looked as well.

I have a silver mexican side too now, stupidly quick, im sure one of the CB is 84 pace! If you can't beat 'em you have to join 'em.

I have IF Wood, IF Schmeichel & IF Nugent in my championship team. Bar Nugent the other 2 were a waste of money imo. Neither are significantly better than their original. IF Davies was ridiculously overpriced last time i looked as well.

I have a silver mexican side too now, stupidly quick, im sure one of the CB is 84 pace! If you can't beat 'em you have to join 'em.

Agree they are over rated only got them cos they play for LCFC. If davies was 120k and just had to sell him and take a loss of 40k :( vydra is a tank tho

And for the mexicans they are really good, the CAM Quintero is an absolute animal haha

Archived