Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I'm starting to get sick of FIFA 13 all together. My UT is pretty good:

Mandanda

Clichy

Luiz

Felipe Santana

Raphael

Young

Toure

Nasri

Sturridge

Balotelli

RVP

SUBS

Cazorla

Tevez

Ramires

Mbia

Ben Arfa

Wilshire

Thing that pisses me off is defending. The 'contain' option is a load of bull, the amount of times you use it and the opposition just walk through you defence is just stupid. When I try attacking the opposition literally steal the ball so easily. Does my head in, almost threw my controller at my TV the other day. I've recently started playing on FIFA 12 again, a lot easier I must say, obviously just cr*p on FIFA 13!

Currently in the middle of selling all of my Premier League team.

Selling..

Bale

Hazard

Yaya Toure

Gerrard

Saurez

Inform Dzecko

Inform Milner

Kompany

Cole

Cech

Johhnson

Agger

Defoe

Dembele

Wilshire

Young

Richards

Loftdogg91 if anyone wants to add me. (PS3)

Went 0-1-2 from the first three games of a season, won the next 6, then won the 7th 7-3 to get the title, but I kicked my power pack during the highlights and ended up losing the game by a DNF. Got no coins at all, not even for staying up and missed out on my free gold pack. :dry:

Still, got used to playing with my could-have-been Arsenal team:

Szczesny

Sanga

Koscielny

Vermaelen

A. Cole

Wilshere

Fabregas

Nasri

Cazorla

Podolski

Van Persie

Need a better keeper than Szczesny, he makes some howlers.

It's not the difficulty setting I'm criticizing, it's the ability of opposing players to evade my attempts at tackling and/or getting the ball so easily, when they're in possession.

This used to be easier (and more satisfying).

Even on Semi-Pro and winning, I end up having maybe 45% of possession.

Or does anyone know how to snatch the ball from the opposing midfielders or defenders more easily?

Usually, I do a pretty decent job at defending myself and my back four seem to have an easier time regaining possession and winning the ball.

Oh, and even if you have pacey wingers, when you play against the opposing AI, no matter how bad the left and right backs are, they cope with my speed way too easily.

I agree, in this version, you can't use your speed to get past the AI defence, I usually have to use my dribbling skills to beat them then after that I can use the speed unlike in past versions where I can just hold R1 button and sprint past them.

Came across a glitch, not sure if anyone has seen it

Me and a mate were being stupid having a long range shooting match in UT. I subbed Schmeichel out of goal, brought Crouch on in his place and then put Schmeichel back on the pitch in place of a defender. After the chances had been made Schmeichel was still wearing his GK kit along with Crouch.

Did another match online and did the same thing three times with a shitty 3-4-1-2 formation. I had my GK and back 3 in GK kits and the rest of the team in my normal blue kit lol

Archived