Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I've given up with trying to play properly on line, I sold my liga BBVA team and bought

Akinfeev

Angbwa

IF Samba

IF Ignashevich

Criscito

Hulk

Carlos Eduardo

M'vila

IF Dzageov

Eto'o

Emineke

I feel dirty using it but I'm unbeaten in 10 online

I made this too

Pantimilion

Clyne

Bassong

Anton Ferdinand

Buttner

Albrighton

Cattermole

Diakite

Lukaku

Lambert

I lose quite a bit with this team but they are really enjoyable to play with.

I really don't get it.

Bale, who's an 85 overall, plays a blinder of a season and suddenly, he's worth 70'000 to 85'000 coins??? C'mon!

I have both Farfan (Schalke, 84 overall) and Podolski (83) in my Trade Pile for cheap, but can't find a buyer...

Highly irritating.

I really don't get it.

Bale, who's an 85 overall, plays a blinder of a season and suddenly, he's worth 70'000 to 85'000 coins??? C'mon!

I have both Farfan (Schalke, 84 overall) and Podolski (83) in my Trade Pile for cheap, but can't find a buyer...

Highly irritating.

Have to say there is a vast disproportion between players values, but I guess it's market forces, it's easy for people to just go for the big names with no real thought.I opened about 10 packs last night as i was bored and couldn't get any of the players I wanted with coins so took a punt on unearthing a gem in a pack.Best I got, ronaldiniho and hernandez. Rubbish. Already had them at least once and sold them for next to nothing.

I cashed all my Prem players in and went for a La Liga/Spanish team.

Valdes - Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Marcelo - Di Maria, Fabregas, Xavi, Jesus Navas - Higuain, Benzema.

Subs - Cazorla, Falcao, Torres, Puyol, Callejon and Xabi Alonso.

Going to cash Falcao in and try and get Ramos.

I cashed all my Prem players in and went for a La Liga/Spanish team.

Valdes - Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Marcelo - Di Maria, Fabregas, Xavi, Jesus Navas - Higuain, Benzema.

Subs - Cazorla, Falcao, Torres, Puyol, Callejon and Xabi Alonso.

Going to cash Falcao in and try and get Ramos.

If you want to raise some coin, sell Alves and get Joao Pererria. There's hardly a difference between the two and you'll be able to get Pepe and Ramos and put a bit towards IF Fabregas who is immense. He's better than Xavi, Iniesta and Alonso.

I cannot buy a win at the minute. Won div one easily and the next season lost six on the bounce. Is this normal? lol

It can be a bit messed up, remember winning Div 1 twice in a row, getting relegated all the way down to 3, and then two successive promotions follwowed by another Div 1 title.

Finally got a team im happy with :)

4-1-2-1-2

GK Handovic

LB De ceglie

CB Ogbonna

CB Chielinni

RB Abate

CDM Vidal

RM palaciao

LM Giovinco

CAM hamsik

ST Di natalie

ST Miccoli

won div 1 for first time with this team, miccoli and di natalie are the best strike partners ive used! both incredible shots 90% are in from power shots anywhere near the box. Only had hamsik for a bit of height up front to win aerial battles. also both miccoli and di natalie have great passing (80+) so you basically feed the other one easily

Finally got a team im happy with :)

4-1-2-1-2

GK Handovic

LB De ceglie

CB Ogbonna

CB Chielinni

RB Abate

CDM Vidal

RM palaciao

LM Giovinco

CAM hamsik

ST Di natalie

ST Miccoli

won div 1 for first time with this team, miccoli and di natalie are the best strike partners ive used! both incredible shots 90% are in from power shots anywhere near the box. Only had hamsik for a bit of height up front to win aerial battles. also both miccoli and di natalie have great passing (80+) so you basically feed the other one easily

Drop Handanovic and get Sirigu. He's awesome.

Drop Handanovic and get Sirigu. He's awesome.

Could do, but had sirigu for my first proper team on fut, seemed to do incredible, but then had him again for a different team, still on 9 chem and he was terrible! Will give him another try, hes dirt cheap now anyway !

7 team of the year players in one strarting 11? Is there any point?

Haha. I take that back. Went two nil down after 20 mind but clawed in back to 2-2 then hamsik pops up with a tap in in 81st min haha final score 3-2 to my seria a team

Realistically how much ££ would you have to spend to get that kind of team? Ridiculous.

I played someone a few weeks ago his team was

TOTY Casillas

TOTY Alves

TOTY Piqué

IF Pepe

TOTY Marcelo

TOTY Alonso

TOTY Iniesta

TOTY Xavi

IF Di Maria

IF Messi

Ronaldo

After the game he messaged me about his card duplicater so no prizes for guessing where his team came from!

I played someone a few weeks ago his team was

TOTY Casillas

TOTY Alves

TOTY Piqué

IF Pepe

TOTY Marcelo

TOTY Alonso

TOTY Iniesta

TOTY Xavi

IF Di Maria

IF Messi

Ronaldo

After the game he messaged me about his card duplicater so no prizes for guessing where his team came from!

I dont get these duplicator things?

Archived