Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

• 2 weeks later...

Packs are crap atm. Had lescott. Carra 3 times today. De jong twice.

All i want is one decent player or a totw if so i can sell it to buy bale and augero.

I know how you feel about getting a decent player, but packs arn't the answer (well for me anyway)... Never actually got a decent player in packs in over three years (since the game came out originally), so I just keep my coins and save the money up. Eventually you will be able to get the player you want!

I know how you feel about getting a decent player, but packs arn't the answer (well for me anyway)... Never actually got a decent player in packs in over three years (since the game came out originally), so I just keep my coins and save the money up. Eventually you will be able to get the player you want!

Ive had one if and one totw african cup player.

Also had a neymar and fot my rvp in packs.

So you can occasionaly get a decent return.

Ive had one if and one totw african cup player.

Also had a neymar and fot my rvp in packs.

So you can occasionaly get a decent return.

If i hadn't have got Messi in a pack i would have stopped playing this a LONG time ago. The amount of shit players you have to wade through to eventually get lucky with a decent player or two is incredible. EA must make millions from FUT.

If i hadn't have got Messi in a pack i would have stopped playing this a LONG time ago. The amount of shit players you have to wade through to eventually get lucky with a decent player or two is incredible. EA must make millions from FUT.

I can't help but think the card system in FUT is fixed.

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

It took me about two years (!) up until a few months before FUT 11 was taken off the EA servers, when I finally got Cristiano Ronaldo in a pack.

I've never had a Messi at all and I can but assume this will never be the case, anyway.

In that regard, I can't believe how lucky some other people are who're getting two IF players in the same pack.

So I'm happy with the likes of Di Maria, Di Natale, Mata or Huntelaar. 86 overall is as high as I'm getting them at the moment. And those are exceptions.

Hi. Didnt want to post this is the fut section. So please dont moan.

I was just wondering, would any of you consider buying ultimate team coins?

I have checked ebay etc and they all sell 100k for £14. But obviously to my fellow foxes a cheaper price is needed!

Anyone for 100k for £10/11? Shold i decide to sell them obviously, need to find out whether it would be worth it!

Cheers.

No offence to anybody that does it like, but I never understand why people actually pay real money for coins. Especially when the game lasts for about a year before being replaced with the newer edition.

No offence to anybody that does it like, but I never understand why people actually pay real money for coins. Especially when the game lasts for about a year before being replaced with the newer edition.

You can usually play FIFA Ultimate Team for about two years upon its release before EA shut down the respective servers.

I've got half a dozen of decent Gold players for sale (one of them Schalke's Afellay at 81 OVR), but can't find a buyer at all.

Today I put my duplicate Reuben Hazell (Bronze Shrewsbury centre-back at 63 OVR) on my Trade Pile and I sold him within 10 minutes.

WTF?

Archived