Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I still question the logic behind player sales and player value. Can't see why Kompany sells for so much, when I have the hardest time getting rid of Lampard (83 overall), Afellay or Kerzhakov (both an 81 overall) for relatively little money.

On a positive sidenote, I won my first single player FUT season in Division One yesterday - albeit in the least difficult league, with Real Madrid

And the game is really unpredictable. One day, I can crush Barcelona on Professional 4-0, whereas I struggle against Malaga and scrap a lousy 2-1 win in the 90th (also on Professional).

To me, it seems there are certain spells in each game where the AI cannot be stopped, no matter what you do and try, and all my defensive efforts miss deliberately (according to the script).

I still question the logic behind player sales and player value. Can't see why Kompany sells for so much, when I have the hardest time getting rid of Lampard (83 overall), Afellay or Kerzhakov (both an 81 overall) for relatively little money.

On a positive sidenote, I won my first single player FUT season in Division One yesterday - albeit in the least difficult league, with Real Madrid

And the game is really unpredictable. One day, I can crush Barcelona on Professional 4-0, whereas I struggle against Malaga and scrap a lousy 2-1 win in the 90th (also on Professional).

To me, it seems there are certain spells in each game where the AI cannot be stopped, no matter what you do and try, and all my defensive efforts miss deliberately (according to the script).

Lampard and Kherzakov aren't very rare and there are better players than them in their position, and Kompany is one of the best centre backs on the game, it's all about supply and demand though.

How do you put your squad on eBay? I'm selling mine. Not playing UT again. It's a load of shit, fixed to fvck and favours players with no skill at the game at all. Seriously it's fvcking dreadful.

I take it then that you're quitting because you're bored of winning? :pearson:

For how long can you get orange player cards (Man Of The Match cards) upon release?

I heard they're usually pulled a few hours after they've been issued.

It's meant to be for 24 hours

Lucky

Thanks.

It makes for quite a change to get such a player so early on in my playing career with FIFA 13.

It took me two years until the b*stard showed up in FIFA 11 UT. lol

Besides John Terry and Miroslav Klose, I also had Cavani and Forlán in packs last night. My Uruguayan side is coming along nicely. :)

Happy Hour packs are the way forward.

Thanks.

It makes for quite a change to get such a player so early on in my playing career with FIFA 13.

It took me two years until the b*stard showed up in FIFA 11 UT. lol

Besides John Terry and Miroslav Klose, I also had Cavani and Forlán in packs last night. My Uruguayan side is coming along nicely. :)

Happy Hour packs are the way forward.

Wow you seemed to have quite some luck in those packs :)

When is Happy Hour? And how much do the packs go for?

Wow you seemed to have quite some luck in those packs :)

When is Happy Hour? And how much do the packs go for?

Well, last night, Happy Hour was just during the Dortmund - Real Madrid game.

The exact time frame changes regularly, but it occurs mainly during the evening.

Basically, it all boils down to luck and whether you spot the announcement on the FUT main page (console or online) or on the EA Sports Facebook site early enough.

Happy Hour (Gold) packs contain players only and cost 350 EA points or 25'000 coins.

Plus, Happy Hour lasts for exactly one hour and the total amount of packs is limited. First come, first serve. :)

The exact time frame changes regularly, but it occurs mainly during the evening.

Basically, it all boils down to luck and whether you spot the announcement on the FUT main page (console or online) or on the EA Sports Facebook site early enough.

Happy Hour (Gold) packs contain players only and cost 350 EA points or 25'000 coins.

Plus, Happy Hour lasts for exactly one hour and the total amount of packs is limited. First come, first serve. :)

I need to keep an eye out for this then! :)

It all depends, sometimes it lasts longer and sometimes they do different packs, the best one is 24 rare gold players for 100k coins.

For the third consecutive time, I got exactly 0 bonuses from playing the FUT Team Of The Week.

EA - you're going downhill. lol

They've been voted the worst company in existance two years running I don't think they're capable of going any further down hill to be fair.

They've been voted the worst company in existance two years running I don't think they're capable of going any further down hill to be fair.

Yet make millions from fifa and tigger alone. Im sure they care.

Where can I put my vote in?? lol

Seriously, EA have lost track of making good (sports) games for a few years now. Their franchise system has gotten stale and I have not once seen them issue a public apology for their technical errors and gameplay flaws.

You'd think that with all that money they're making, they're putting it to some good use.

It's just the gamers that keep being disappointed year after year.

Where can I put my vote in?? lol

Seriously, EA have lost track of making good (sports) games for a few years now. Their franchise system has gotten stale and I have not once seen them issue a public apology for their technical errors and gameplay flaws.

You'd think that with all that money they're making, they're putting it to some good use.

It's just the gamers that keep being disappointed year after year.

We'll all buy it though, that's the problem.

Both he and I were referring to their customer service standards not their profit margins Mr Pedantic.

But he's got a point. If it was that bad, they wouldn't still be raking in millions.

It's yet another thing that people my age (myself included) have become addicted to buying every year and know that even despite FIFA 13 being relatively shoddy (given today's technology) that 90% of us will get FIFA 14.

It's a business and unfortunately now if you can get away with shoddy service, the majority seem to deliver it.

Archived