Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Buy French league players to sell on Wednesday when the French team of the season comes out they'll do a French league tournament and the values should jump up.

How do you know that? Has this been confirmed?

Anyhoo, I managed to get two more Italian TOTS last week (both the two poorest or the bunch - Firenze's Pasqual and Rodriguez).

I think I'm pretty much done with spending coins or money on FUT. I'll go for the Happy Hour tonight, and that's it. EA have been so desperate getting money from people - TOTS here, MOTM packs there, one Happy Hour after the other (sometimes twice a day).

It's absurd when you think of FIFA 14 already being released in only four months time.

I wish they'd skip one year and do a proper football game for once, the changes are more and more of the minimal sort and the *technical advances" counterproductive to gameplay and fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Two days to go until the La Liga TOTS players are gone... Better get those coins ready.

P.S.: Has it actually been proven that you get worse cards when paying with points as opposed to coins? I got all my special cards from MS points, so it's somewhat hard to believe...

Two days to go until the La Liga TOTS players are gone... Better get those coins ready.

P.S.: Has it actually been proven that you get worse cards when paying with points as opposed to coins? I got all my special cards from MS points, so it's somewhat hard to believe...

It's all luck, I've bought a lot of packs and wasted a hell of a lot of coins, pulled some great cards and loads of crap too.

It's all luck, I've bought a lot of packs and wasted a hell of a lot of coins, pulled some great cards and loads of crap too.

Still hoping to snatch one or two Liga BBVA TOTS players in the next 24 hours. :fc:

It's going to be the last TOTS set at all I suppose - before FIFA 14 makes its appearance.

I can see a few more MOTM cards being issued during and after the Confederation Cup, but that's it.

Started playing this again after a while out. Got bored with my Mexican silver team so binned them all and made my Brazilian team a hybrid with a Colombian side.

Going well...

Edit: This team has stormed the D2 title and is safe in D1 after 5 games...

Screenshot_2013-06-18-20-43-01_zpsc465cf

Screenshot_2013-06-18-20-43-12_zps5e216f

Screenshot_2013-06-18-20-43-35_zpsc5c9fa

Loving FUT again for a change!

Started playing this again after a while out. Got bored with my Mexican silver team so binned them all and made my Brazilian team a hybrid with a Colombian side.

Going well...

Edit: This team has stormed the D2 title and is safe in D1 after 5 games...

Screenshot_2013-06-18-20-43-01_zpsc465cf

Screenshot_2013-06-18-20-43-12_zps5e216f

Screenshot_2013-06-18-20-43-35_zpsc5c9fa

Loving FUT again for a change!

Ortega and IF Martinez are really good, fancy giving me Muriel ;)

Ortega and IF Martinez are really good, fancy giving me Muriel ;)

Am loving this side tbh.

Though I played a TOTS French side earlier and got whooped. Ridiculous pace man.

Am loving this side tbh.

Though I played a TOTS French side earlier and got whooped. Ridiculous pace man.

If I had the coins I'd have Tots Mangala Tots Sakho and Tots Silva at the back

Archived