Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Played four people in a row last night that had teams stuffed with IFs/TOTSs/Ronaldo/Messi and beat them all. Do these people buy their cards with real money or something?

Played four people in a row last night that had teams stuffed with IFs/TOTSs/Ronaldo/Messi and beat them all. Do these people buy their cards with real money or something?

I don't know - to me, it seems like those fanboys are usually of a young age (15 or younger). No idea how they manage to get all these top players into one team, you'd have to spend tons of coins.

I also can't imagine that they've spent that much real money on those teams. I'd say they either profited from a hack or claimed they won the respective players in an auction when in fact they didn't.

There seems to be a lot of gamers out there pretending to have lost players vis-à-vis EA Sports in order to profit from their leniency (I never thought I'd mention EA Sports and customer service in the same sentence! :whistle: ).

I don't know - to me, it seems like those fanboys are usually of a young age (15 or younger). No idea how they manage to get all these top players into one team, you'd have to spend tons of coins.

I also can't imagine that they've spent that much real money on those teams. I'd say they either profited from a hack or claimed they won the respective players in an auction when in fact they didn't.

There seems to be a lot of gamers out there pretending to have lost players vis-à-vis EA Sports in order to profit from their leniency (I never thought I'd mention EA Sports and customer service in the same sentence! :whistle: ).

In my experience the gamers that say they've lost out and had cards replaced by ea are the scammers, normally they say they contacted an email address and it's usually something ea related at hotmail.com and get people to send details, it's amazing how people get so dirty over a game.

I'm sure I read that someone has on here spent about £2000 on packs.

Yes. Which I'd never do personally.

Don't know about anyone else, but I've found that I can beat the 'better teams' - with the likes of Ronaldo and Messi. It's 'average' teams like mine, I struggle against, mainly because they play football properly.

Done with this game mode again. Every game I play is against someone who abuses pace and scores Jew goals. It's not even Ultimate Team any more, it's just Fastest Team. One-two chip through ball. Boring.

Alright, last chance for TOTS players (including Messi and Ibrahimovic) tonight.

Stacked up on coins over the past few days, so I'm taking my chance.

Still haven't seen a real MOTM card...

There was a special on earlier, Jumbo rare player pack. Dunno if it's still up though. 100k. I got a load of shit.

There was a special on earlier, Jumbo rare player pack. Dunno if it's still up though. 100k. I got a load of shit.

I got Chiellini, Wilshere and Garay in one of those. 100k coins spent and maybe 20k max in return (discarded players included). lol

Didn't find a single La Liga TOTS card ever since they were issued for the first time...

Oh, well...

I got Chiellini, Wilshere and Garay in one of those. 100k coins spent and maybe 20k max in return (discarded players included). lol

Didn't find a single La Liga TOTS card ever since they were issued for the first time...

Oh, well...

I got a TOTS Mbokani a few weeks ago, the other decent cards I've had was IF Thiago Silva and SIF Suarez but I'm a real cvnt for wasting coins on packs!

MOTM Neymar is now out for 24 hours. And it's a Barcelona card. Madness.

That says to me that EA Sports will continue to include transfers and also continue issuing MOTM as well as IF and TOTS cards for Gold players.

Now, where's my money...? :ph34r:

You know that feeling when you just can't stop the opposing AI from scoring in FIFA 13?

Moments when their attackers pass through your midfield and defense as if it were immovable sticks, as if every single move was pre-planned?

I just had such a game. Facing Chelsea on Ultimate difficulty, I score first to make it 1-0.

But that's not enough, as they score two goals in quick succession to make it 1-2.

I pull one back: 2-2.

They score again: 2-3.

I pull one back again: 3-3.

They score again: 3-4.

I pull one back again: 4-4.

I despair, I'm angry, I'm pissed at the ridiculous scoreline.

I attack one more time, the ball is somewhat bouncing in the Chelsea box.

And out of nowhere, I get a penalty.

5-4.

Oh my nerves... :sweating:

Sometimes, I truly hate FIFA 13.

Ridiculous. His stats are exactly the same as the Santos version. Yet people are asking/paying 10 x as much for him.

Fanboys.

NIF = non inform, look at the pictures on here www.twitter.com/ratedpgtips

Ah, apologies. Thought NIF stood for new in-form players.

Archived