Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Depends on the formation, but not a lot really. You'll get about 1500 for him, maybe 2000 if he's 442. I've bought him at 700 a few times and sold him on at about 1400. If his pace was better he'd be valuable.

Buys me two packs and I have literally no use for him so on he goes.

Pace, He's an old man bless him!

my 3rd silver npower champ team ..... btw got hugo lloris in pack the other night ;)

Schmeichel

De Laet

IF Conolly

Zanuki

Olssen

Whittingham

Doumbia

Jamaican one from leeds - cant remember his name!!!!

Zaha

IF Nugent

Phillphs

decent team for 40k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF nuge any good? Just bought him for 30k just wondering if his price will go up ? (ps3 btw :) )

I've only been drawing utter dross in my packs but I've finally landed a class act - Evra. But I'm selling him, he should raise some serious money though.

I'm building an Argie team, this has been far too easy. I've played like 12/13 games and I've got this team now;

Andujar

Zabaleta - Rodriguez - Burdisso - Insua

Jean (BRA)

Gaitan ------------- Bertolo

Pastore

Saviola - Milito

Cambiasso is my next target but this is daft lol That team cost me about 10k in total I reckon, that's just far too easy.

I've only been drawing utter dross in my packs but I've finally landed a class act - Evra. But I'm selling him, he should raise some serious money though.

I'm building an Argie team, this has been far too easy. I've played like 12/13 games and I've got this team now;

Andujar

Zabaleta - Rodriguez - Burdisso - Insua

Jean (BRA)

Gaitan ------------- Bertolo

Pastore

Saviola - Milito

Cambiasso is my next target but this is daft lol That team cost me about 10k in total I reckon, that's just far too easy.

The game will even itself out in a few weeks/months.

Trouble is average players, usually with ratings that don't match up with how they play in game, go for loads more than they should. I.E. Phillip Lahm goes for 40k wherea you can get a better player for your coins with Piszcek at 10k.

However, there are some lower rated players that go for loads too because of how good they are in game. I.E. Balotelli, but because he isn't a rare card (meaning there are loads on the market) his price will come down fast.

Landed Cambiasso.

800 coins. lol

I simply cannot see how in any shape or form that's anything other than a class deal.

Cambiasso has always been a cheap beast player for me. A go to guy if you're struggling for coins and need a CM. Brilliant player.

I have given up on buying packs, I think i must of had about 100 7.5k packs and I have never had one 'class' player, just utter dross.

Yep they are a bit rubbish.

I know a guy who did the same, and his best player was Darren Fletcher.

I doubt it, i've bought some coins and still got shit players

It's not a guarantee you'll get good players lol Just more likely, herd it is possible to pend a good £8 and get not a lot but £16 and you'll probably land someone worthwhile. Which is diabolical really given the game is at least £40 quid but people do it

Playing seasons atm mostly against the computer to get my coins up (because I'll be ***** if im buying points unless I need to 1000 GS FIFA) played about 6 online due to my dreadful start will probably stay in 5 this season bar a great finish. Got up to Div 3 against the computer, which is now quite difficult (5 X Legendery games 4X World Class games 1X Prof) And won first game on World Class, got to the point where I can smash it on WC now, but Legendery still a big test.

Will probably give online seasons more of a crack at the weekend I'm quite sure my team is good enough to get up to Div 3 at least now.

everyone please try this squad out at least once in fifa 13 - its a expensive for silvers but they are worth it.

schmeichel

De Laet

Baptiste

Zanuki

White

Austin

Doumbia

Whittingam

Zaha

Kazim-Richards/IF nugent (of course ;)

Matt phillphs

soo good going forward and fast at the back!!!! wouldnt go into seasons with it tho u only come up against 5 at the back gold sweat teams :/

My team's f00kin shocking. How are people getting so many coins? I think I have about 2k and am constantly having to buy bloody fitness cards which takes all that up.

Best player I have is Valencia. It's about time there are jumbo premium gold packs available!

Archived