Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

442 lloyd

433 lennon

plus if anyone now wants around 40k in coins list a player and ill do a trade offer at 12 tomorow before i post.

Yes I will, serious help towards getting IF kasper

Van der gun

3412, st

Netherlands

FC Utrecht

Eredivisie

Start - 30k

Bin- 50k

On for 1 day - accidentally put it up for one hour just now, will put it up for 24h once it finishes

Psn Kotecha09

Yes I will, serious help towards getting IF kasper

Van der gun

3412, st

Netherlands

FC Utrecht

Eredivisie

Start - 30k

Bin- 50k

On for 1 day - accidentally put it up for one hour just now, will put it up for 24h once it finishes

Psn Kotecha09

bid 41k as i have no players left to trade.

I'm playing a idiot...

So he watches the teams come out, all the team line up stuff (boring). He goes 0-1 up. I get back to 2-1 in the 15th minute, a beauty from Adam Johnson. He sends me a message saying 'you watch every highlight'. I was like wtf, when I watched my goal twice. That's it.

At the minute, he keeps scoring own goals from kick off (so it goes through his keepers legs). I'm currently winning 14-1 as I type and were in the 30th minute lol lol

I think he thinks I'm going to quit so he can claim the win but why should I do that? So I'm posting on Foxestalk, left the PS3 on, keep looking around to my tv for score updates lol

I'm playing a idiot...

So he watches the teams come out, all the team line up stuff (boring). He goes 0-1 up. I get back to 2-1 in the 15th minute, a beauty from Adam Johnson. He sends me a message saying 'you watch every highlight'. I was like wtf, when I watched my goal twice. That's it.

At the minute, he keeps scoring own goals from kick off (so it goes through his keepers legs). I'm currently winning 14-1 as I type and were in the 30th minute lol lol

I think he thinks I'm going to quit so he can claim the win but why should I do that? So I'm posting on Foxestalk, left the PS3 on, keep looking around to my tv for score updates lol

This happened to me the other day. I ended up winning 16-0

Might quit myself now, I'm seriously getting so annoyed with this. Most people I play have pace up top then play that annoying L1+triangle and they are through, and score.

Referees are totally one sided as well, never in my favor either. 

Might quit myself now, I'm seriously getting so annoyed with this. Most people I play have pace up top then play that annoying L1+triangle and they are through, and score.

Referees are totally one sided as well, never in my favor either.

if you can't beat them, join them. Buy Emenike and Welliton as the front two in a 3-5-2 formation. You won't lose.

My players feeling like a sack of fatigued shit, every tackle I make the ball falls perfectly back at the other teams feet, 50% of my passes going in the wrong direction, playing your striker through on goal for the ball to hit the back of your heel and set the other team through on goal, defenders absolutely static to movement around them, the game taking an age to switch player/giving you the wrong player, 0 team mates within 30 yards of you for a throw in down in the corner.

Yep, just another game of fixed FUT.

I love it in particular when the opposing AI somehow always manages to foresee my controller movements, sliding and dribbling around my tackles and interventions with ease.

Of course, I'm not allowed to take that ball away. It would be totally against the script. lol

I've also had a few instances where I paused the game - but couldn't do anything anymore. The gamepad was rendered useless and I had to start anew!

Also, they've still not taken care of the XP/FCC bug - I haven't received the proper amount of FCC for about two weeks now.

EA - always good at fixing one bug, only to have two more appear as a consequence of it.

And the missing XBOX 360 Trade Pile timer is STILL not back!!

I never buys packs. Never get anyone good, as enhanced by LeicesterAreGoingUp above. I've only ever brought one pack on this years ultimate team.

Just sold Lloris. Don't buy him! Seriously, for a goalkeeper with such good attributes on his card, he's rubbish! Conceded, on average, about 4 every game. Anyway, I got relegated to division 2 online. Then got relegated again. Just got promoted back to division 2 this morning though (with Reina in net)... Managed to somehow make a profit on Lloris.

I never buys packs. Never get anyone good, as enhanced by LeicesterAreGoingUp above. I've only ever brought one pack on this years ultimate team.

Just sold Lloris. Don't buy him! Seriously, for a goalkeeper with such good attributes on his card, he's rubbish! Conceded, on average, about 4 every game. Anyway, I got relegated to division 2 online. Then got relegated again. Just got promoted back to division 2 this morning though (with Reina in net)... Managed to somehow make a profit on Lloris.

This year my pack luck has been so bad, the 1 and only inform that i can remember being xabi and not the good one. Uaed all my pack luck up on fifa 12, best highlight getting pogba in a 400 coin pack :0

And agree with Lloris, absolute garbage!

Two times i've made my way to Bronze finals now to be fixed out of it. Playing a Korean team who can never lose, guy doing daft skills all over the pitch and obviously skinning everyone one my players as a result as though theyre not even there. They have an open goal to shoot at so cleverly I move a defender to the middle of the goal in the hope that it he blocks it which he does, it hits his bum and rolls out for a corner.

From that corner his player has the free'est of headers you will ever see to score. Absolute waste of time bothering to make a goal line clearance. I dominate the game yet again and equalise only for him to walk through my team straight from kick off. After the rarest moment in the game when I made a tackle and the ball didn't roll back to the other teams feet, I put my player through on goal for the referee to blow for half time.

I score one and another to make it 3-2. Then after a game of ping pong in my area late on, the ball bounces perfectly to his players feet for the easiest of finishes. 3-3. I slide in with my player to win the ball, I don't get it and I scrape the guy's ankle as he stays on his feet. Ref stops play. Straight red card. I have never seen bullshit like it, you know them slide tackles you make that look absolutely hideous, you wait for the red card to come out only for the ref to start waving his arms to give him a warning. I actually ****ing looked away after the game was stopped thinking nothing of it, looked back and genuinely thought I was going mad when I see a red card next to my players name. He then takes a 4-3 somehow. Then I got another straight red (can you tell I was angry??)

& If there was ever such a thing as icing on the cake, in pure rage I bring my keeper about 35 yards out of his goal as they're near enough through on me, the striker miraculously teleports through the giant slide of the keeper to hit a low shot straight at my last defender, at which point my defender jumped to watch the ball roll into the empty net.

I'm done.

This year my pack luck has been so bad, the 1 and only inform that i can remember being xabi and not the good one. Uaed all my pack luck up on fifa 12, best highlight getting pogba in a 400 coin pack :0

And agree with Lloris, absolute garbage!

I just bought some packs and got Casillas, Hazard, David Silva and Tevez.

The new Bronze tournaments are somewhat easy. And you can play the same tournament three times in a row, getting 2'000, 3'000 and 4'000 coins each time you finish top.

Just beat it for the second time now.

Pack-wise, I finally got Hart in a Gold pack yesterday.

Archived