Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I'm slowly warming up to Online Season Mode. I'm currently in Division Three and just started. Beat another guy 5-2 tonight, after being 2-0 down.

And my Single Player Season Mode issue has been taken care of by EA Sports. I just hope it won't take a month or longer to resolve the issue, given their reputation. :fc:

A fabulous return to Ultimate Team after not playing for a few weeks. He's got a full Brazil team, Neymar, Pato, David Luiz etc. I've got Franco di Santo up front by himself with Rickie Lambert just behind and Philipe Senderos at the back. 

8-1 to me. Oooooh Franco di Santooooo. 

I survived my first season in Division One with 13 points.

Currently in my second season with two wins and one draw from four games. Beat a team full of Manchester City players 2-0 with my Swiss squad (76 overall rating) yesterday. :)

Relegated from Division One after four defeats and one draw in my five games following taking seven points before. Odd games, that - lost all four by two or less goals.

But made my way back to the top division with six wins and one draw.

As I said my Fifa only works about 5% of the time now. It has a few scratches on it but when I put it in the tray it makes two vibrating noises (any other working game makes one) and then you hear the xbox pretty much give up trying to read it. The screen then shows up saying open tray instead of play game. Any ideas of a way around this besides cleaning it?  Don't get why it works sometimes but mostly never

Ultimate Team is a real mess at the moment. All this maintenance work by EA in the past few weeks leading up to FIFA 14 have resulted in more bugs than before. lol

They announced a Happy Hour with all-rare players on Tuesday, but managed to fück it up big time - the packs were there on the platform, but unavailable for all 60 minutes!  :crylaugh:

Friends are listed twice in the standings, trade pile items still stuck, players getting stuck, the trade pile timer on XBOX 360 still unavailable (missing since spring), my offline Seasons Mode still doesn't work and to top it all off:

Today I played an Offline Tournament - in the final, I beat the opposition 2-0. Then I exited the final match screen and the window "The servers are unable to process your request" popped up. It did give me the XP and FCC for winning the tournament, but not the coins. lol

Luckily, it didn't give me the last match as a loss, but it did say I didn't finish in the Web App, affecting my DNF. WTF? :facepalm:

Anyone else having a problem with EA not actually letting you access the player you've just bought? Basically I bought a centre back from Millwall called Osbourne for 9000 coins, its took the coins and I get a message saying 'be patient because our servers are having a problem' or something along those lines.

Anyone else having a problem with EA not actually letting you access the player you've just bought? Basically I bought a centre back from Millwall called Osbourne for 9000 coins, its took the coins and I get a message saying 'be patient because our servers are having a problem' or something along those lines.

Is it still.in the watch list? They usually allow you to get them the next day

The amount of issues in this game is getting more and more unreal: Trade pile timer missing for months now, trade pile items stuck for weeks, unavailable Happy Hours packs, maintenance on Fridays during the day in Europe, about four maintenance periods in five to six weeks leading to more issues than actually being solved, my offline Season Mode freeze still not fixed, and now all my expired cards in my trade pile are stuck for almost a day. lol

And when you contact EA and one of their advisors, nothing happens. All you get is consoling messages. EA Sports - it's in the fail.

In hindsight, having to deal with the in-game handicap only doesn't seem to be such a bad deal after all. lol

Yeah I checked yesterday and it was still in the watch list mate, it goes from bad to worse as I can't even access UT today!!

They've worked on the Trade Pile issue and unstuck my frozen items yesterday evening. Only took them two and a half days to get that far.

As far as I can tell, others are still facing the same issue as of today and for some, their items have been stuck since Thursday.

Today's maintenance period was announced early this morning - to keep in touch with everything FUT concerned, I suggest you sign up for the Ultimate Team Facebook page or EA Sports Twitter account. :thumbup:

Hopefully, today's maintenance will remain the last for a while to come - I've had it with screwed-up servers and more bugs than prior to their intervention.

I was playing a game at the weekend, and the opposition had a player sent off... all well I thought, to find out that it sent my defender off instead !!!

Unbelievable. It even said on the match stats that his player got sent off yet it sent mine off lol!!

Archived