Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Wook up this morning and saw FUT was going down at 9, so went on threw a 14k bid on IF Mandvukic and got him! Cheapest one up at the min is 34.5k!!

Good idea. Some idiot somewhere will put a player for sale 0 starting bid 10 mins before the down time i'm sure.

I'll look out for that next time  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I love it when FIFA does this:

I was winning an offline Cup game on FUT 3-2, when I paused the game and lost all controls, couldn't move a thing at all. lol

Only about the third time this has happened to me - of course, I had no other choice than to do a hard reset and face a DNF penalty...

I love it when FIFA does this:

I was winning an offline Cup game on FUT 3-2, when I paused the game and lost all controls, couldn't move a thing at all. lol

Only about the third time this has happened to me - of course, I had no other choice than to do a hard reset and face a DNF penalty...

Happens to be every day on MM, so annoying

David Luiz goes for more than 4'000 coins in FUT 13? Really? I know he's a beast, but that much for a 79 overall player...?

Oh, and does anyone fancy a brand-new 85 OVR Gareth Bale (4-1-2-1-2) with 26 contracts (XBOX360)? Bids per PM, please.  :)

David Luiz goes for more than 4'000 coins in FUT 13? Really? I know he's a beast, but that much for a 79 overall player...?

Oh, and does anyone fancy a brand-new 85 OVR Gareth Bale (4-1-2-1-2) with 26 contracts (XBOX360)? Bids per PM, please. :)

Quick centre backs are 4k+

Pretty excited for the next Ultimate Team after all the new stuff EA have announced, albeit the best is the legends and only on xbox and i have a playstation, but i'm glad they finally got rid of formation cards! Also the new formations look better, 4231 wide and stuff.  

Pretty excited for the next Ultimate Team after all the new stuff EA have announced, albeit the best is the legends and only on xbox and i have a playstation, but i'm glad they finally got rid of formation cards! Also the new formations look better, 4231 wide and stuff.  

I learnt from last year and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that. That you should never get your hopes up with EA

FUT has been a joke for about two to three months now - with the amount of "maintenance" in the past few weeks, one could think they're actually improving things for users. But on the contrary - FIFA 13 servers are even worse than they were before.

Another laughable incident surrounding EA Sports: They announced another maintenance period yesterday that lasted an hour and a half longer than predicted (not for the first time). Following that, players were still experiencing stuck Trade Pile items (not for the first time) and servers hanging up on them (who'd have thought?) - now my earnings number in the standings have gone completely, the Trade Pile timer is still not fixed on XBOX 360, I still have an item stuck in my own Trade Pile, my Offline Season Mode in FUT is still not working, ... Oh, well.

And just this morning, the Web App is down once more. Without prior communication. Typical, oh so typical.

You just gotta love EA Sports. lol

FUT has been a joke for about two to three months now - with the amount of "maintenance" in the past few weeks, one could think they're actually improving things for users. But on the contrary - FIFA 13 servers are even worse than they were before.

Another laughable incident surrounding EA Sports: They announced another maintenance period yesterday that lasted an hour and a half longer than predicted (not for the first time). Following that, players were still experiencing stuck Trade Pile items (not for the first time) and servers hanging up on them (who'd have thought?) - now my earnings number in the standings have gone completely, the Trade Pile timer is still not fixed on XBOX 360, I still have an item stuck in my own Trade Pile, my Offline Season Mode in FUT is still not working, ... Oh, well.

And just this morning, the Web App is down once more. Without prior communication. Typical, oh so typical.

You just gotta love EA Sports. lol

Maintenance is to prepare for 14, not put right 13

Archived