Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Managed to finally get Vidic and Aguero today.

Finally got some sort of 'ultimate team' just weeks before the new edition of FIFA is released! Happens every year lol

Hey, I finally got Eden Hazard in a regular Gold pack earlier this week.

Still - I'm looking at about 50 rare gold players I'd love to get my hands on - but chances are, I'll hardly ever seen them at all...

Coincidence and pure chance my *** - EA Sports are clearly manipulating the market. :ph34r:

Hey, I finally got Eden Hazard in a regular Gold pack earlier this week.

Still - I'm looking at about 50 rare gold players I'd love to get my hands on - but chances are, I'll hardly ever seen them at all...

Coincidence and pure chance my *** - EA Sports are clearly manipulating the market. :ph34r:

It's not pure chance, all the cards are weighted accordingly due to their ratings, so messi and Ronaldo are far rarer than Gary Cahill, it makes sense for the top players to be rarer so they are more in demand.

It's not pure chance, all the cards are weighted accordingly due to their ratings, so messi and Ronaldo are far rarer than Gary Cahill, it makes sense for the top players to be rarer so they are more in demand.

Like I said - that's EA Sports manipulating the market according to their own rules.

On a sidenote, the FUT 13 web app is offline until the 15th - preparation for FIFA 14. lol

Like I said - that's EA Sports manipulating the market according to their own rules.

On a sidenote, the FUT 13 web app is offline until the 15th - preparation for FIFA 14. lol

That's how it's supposed to be though, I've spent way too much money on this and I've had some good players in packs (SIF Suarez, IF Thiago Silva, Robben, IF Higuain, IF Witsel, Aubameyang the day he transferred) but I've never had a sniff of a messi or Ronaldo, you've gotta be very lucky,

The curious case of Walter Gargano: Starting out with Inter, then transferred to Napoli recently.

I thought: "Well, makes for great chemistry with the two other Uruguayans at Napoli that I have (Cavani and Britos)".

Only a few days after getting the Napoli version, I get another new one: Turns out he's just been loaned out to Parma. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Judging by the lack of comments on here, looks like I'm the last man standing when it comes to FIFA 13 Ultimate Team.

I managed to get the opposition's Buffon sent off for two bookable offences a few weeks ago in a game that I won 5-0 or 6-0. lol

Also, out of a sudden, there were Happy Hour packs available again last night - due to the Champions League matches?

I hadn't seen them in ages for FUT 13, so I wonder whether it was a deliberate action or a technical hiccup.

Managed to pull a 8.5k Silver pack and a 25k Gold pack.

• 2 years later...

Archived