Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

A 5 at the back gold sweat team ?

What the **** is one of them ?

bassically a team that has 5 defenders (e.g 5221, 5212 or 532) and then use fast players in all positions e.g

Walker

Mbia

Luiz

Kaboul

Clichy

^^ as defenders then

Walcott

Agbonlahor

The Ox

^^ as attackers

pace all over the place, soo hard to break down and even if you do you cant out run them :/

Struggling to find 4-2-3-1'ers anyway.

Gutted it only shows a 5 second highlight after games. Insua's just beat no fewer than 7 players and then rifled it in, fvcking remarkable for a defender.

He's the best left back I've ever used on Fifa. Amazing player.

The players are slowly dropping now anyway

Got sirigu in my inter Milan / ligue 1/ Nigeria hybrid, he is an incredible keeper for 3k, if he was

Prem he'd be at least 20k

Quick question sorry off topic, what's up with the share buttons at Bottom with a picture of Milner for villa and a little cartoon thing? On iPhone safari btw

As well as my Brazil side I've now put together a PL side, there's room for improvement but it currently looks like this playing 4-3-3

W Szczesny

P Jones

K Toure

J Heitinga

L Baines

E Granero

M Carrick

J Mikel

D Cisse

O Giroud

F Malouda

Also got the likes of Barry, Lucas and Dempsey on the bench

A 5 at the back gold sweat team ?

What the **** is one of them ?

Some kid called me a 'sweaty' **** last night. His lovely message only mentioned 5 at the back though, nothing about pace. He quit after 15 mins be because he was 3-0 down to my modest Serie A team (best & most expensive player = Marchisio).

I suggested he tried a similar formation.

Last night produced some of the most amazing stuff I've seen on FIFA, was in D4, had already gained promotion with a 4-0-1 record and needed a point for the title. I lost all 5.

The first 3 was simply down to complete FUT naivety, lost them all 3-0 as they were absolutely knackered and I decided I'd rather save up for Lavezzi than buy some fitness boosts, silly stuff, thought I'd get away with it as I only needed a point.

Changed my mind and bought a squad fitness boost and what do you know, the next game sees me get Burdisso sent off after 5 minutes for two yellows, both absolutely stupid challenges, even more thick of me than the last three games, BUT we actually dominate and go into the break 2 up.

Only for them to nick 2 goals straight after half time and us to crumble in the 90th minute, they get a half-chance following some ridiculous attacking from us and bang, 2-3.

Last game I think **** it, A DRAW please. Lost 6-1, and I'd say I was the better team again. Seriously I'm convinced some games are fixed, my goal came from one of the dodgiest mix ups I've seen, 19 shots, 13 on target and we only muster that in front of goal? Whilst he manages 6? Absolutely laughable.

But today's been my lucky day, bought Lisandro Lopez, Diego Perrotti & Esteban Cambiasso, won my first game in D3 0-3, easy, and my next 1-2, yet another incredible dribble and goal from Gaitan and then a cracking volley from an angle on his weaker foot turned around a game I'd gone behind in, and had lost Cambiasso (probably my most influential player) to an absolute joke of a red card after 5 minutes.

Thinking "I'm finally hitting luck", I go and gamble on a gold pack (partly influenced by me having 2 contracts expired and no contracts), Shinji Kagawa lol lol so I get my contracts and a player in it that'll pay for that pack alone and more. It's been a good day for my UT.

Although I did do a twattish thing, I had one of the mega contracts (+28 gold games) and used it on Cambiasso as he had a big red icon by his name, only to remember that it was for a red card lol was my only remaining contract too, he's now under contract for 49 games lol luckily, I think he'll actually play them all for me. Class act, best holding mid I've used.

Just played one of these Saudi League FLAIR players, won 1-0 in a superb game, both sides played some unreal football. Lopez is unreal. Shits all over Milito.

Last night produced some of the most amazing stuff I've seen on FIFA, was in D4, had already gained promotion with a 4-0-1 record and needed a point for the title. I lost all 5.

The first 3 was simply down to complete FUT naivety, lost them all 3-0 as they were absolutely knackered and I decided I'd rather save up for Lavezzi than buy some fitness boosts, silly stuff, thought I'd get away with it as I only needed a point.

Changed my mind and bought a squad fitness boost and what do you know, the next game sees me get Burdisso sent off after 5 minutes for two yellows, both absolutely stupid challenges, even more thick of me than the last three games, BUT we actually dominate and go into the break 2 up.

Only for them to nick 2 goals straight after half time and us to crumble in the 90th minute, they get a half-chance following some ridiculous attacking from us and bang, 2-3.

Last game I think **** it, A DRAW please. Lost 6-1, and I'd say I was the better team again. Seriously I'm convinced some games are fixed, my goal came from one of the dodgiest mix ups I've seen, 19 shots, 13 on target and we only muster that in front of goal? Whilst he manages 6? Absolutely laughable.

But today's been my lucky day, bought Lisandro Lopez, Diego Perrotti & Esteban Cambiasso, won my first game in D3 0-3, easy, and my next 1-2, yet another incredible dribble and goal from Gaitan and then a cracking volley from an angle on his weaker foot turned around a game I'd gone behind in, and had lost Cambiasso (probably my most influential player) to an absolute joke of a red card after 5 minutes.

Thinking "I'm finally hitting luck", I go and gamble on a gold pack (partly influenced by me having 2 contracts expired and no contracts), Shinji Kagawa lol lol so I get my contracts and a player in it that'll pay for that pack alone and more. It's been a good day for my UT.

Although I did do a twattish thing, I had one of the mega contracts (+28 gold games) and used it on Cambiasso as he had a big red icon by his name, only to remember that it was for a red card lol was my only remaining contract too, he's now under contract for 49 games lol luckily, I think he'll actually play them all for me. Class act, best holding mid I've used.

I never buy fitness cards. What you want to do is have a second team but with all your players from your first team as subs and reserves and the same the other way round .

So say that you play three online games with your first team till they are down to the early 90's with fitness, then just play a offline game with your second team and as long as you don't use any subs with your first team being in the subs and reserves they should all go back up to 99 fitness.

That's what i do with my Argentina side, built up my second Argentina side to be nearly as good as the first team and like i say never buy fitness cards .

Just played one of these Saudi League FLAIR players, won 1-0 in a superb game, both sides played some unreal football. Lopez is unreal. Shits all over Milito.

Yes he is very good but wait till you get Tevez he is just amazing

Not bothered with a gold team for now, all i've got is a Leicester team, and a Bronze German team and Bronze MLS team. Unfortunately though its seems like more people in Bronze than in gold just base their team on pace. Lost count of the amount of times I come up against players such as Jordan Slew.

German team for anybody who has any knowledge of it:

Kirsten

Kister

Kolasinac

Hubner

Ikeng

Leugers

Konnecke (93 pace...)

Radjabali Fardi

Knoll

Born

Brandy

(3 5 2)

Don't often use my MLS team.

I did the same thing x3 the other day after i finished a match with 8 men. Was coasting 2-0 before the first and ended up 4-4.

Dead right about the bronze pace thing. I found on fifa 12 that after a while everbody uses pretty much the exact same english side and it's starting to happen again. It's so much tougher in bronze to play against pace whoring and there's not much appeal in playing with 8+ of a starting 11 exactly the same. Still like my silver polish side the best.

Only just noticed what an effect chemistry actually has!

100 chemistry rare english championship team - 451.

Butland

Mears Morgan Shackell Creswell

Redmond McEachran Dyer

Gobern McGugan

Baldock or Maynard

Even though they're silvers i've been winning on the ultimate difficulty in division 1, like 600 coins a game, isn't bad!

Just won a game 5-3 with 9 men. 20 minutes gone I was 3-0 down and down to ten men.Game over, you would think.... The second red was ridiculous. It was a diving header that earned a second yellow! Without a CAM and CF, I managed to put away 5 goals (after 4 he was broken :D)

I don't usually get worked up over FIFA but bloody hell!

Archived