Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

On my roll I did one and Viviano was the "star", Jesus. Can't really complain at my luck mind, my last 3 produced a big coins man every time.

I know full-well that buying packs isn't the answer but fvcking hell it's so addictive it's untrue. I will spunk my pants if I see "Messi" appear just before it shows who you've got.

Knowing my luck it'd say "Ronaldo" and then some fat twat with a fringe and nothing else with two big front teeth shows up.

ive got 200k, but only wanna spend 50k-100k on a team, any recomendations?

Argies. Without a doubt. I've got a team of Andujar, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Burdisso, Insua, Cambiasso, Perotti, Gaitan, Pastore, Lopez & Saviola, with players like Yacob, Rodriguez, Montillo, Milito, Bertolo etc.. as back-up and I'd say I spent no more than 50k on the entire lot of them.

They're cheap, quality, pacey and best of all the potential with an Argie team is sensational, you've got players like Messi, Lavezzi, Tevez, Aguero, Higuain, Mascherano etc... who will all slot in should you be lucky enough to sign any of them.

I had a couple of Argies in my squad and then looked around the market (being very new/naive to UT) to see a couple of class players on the cheap, both of them (Pastore & Gaitan) happened to also be Argentine, so it made sense and looking back I've got no regrets. I dominate 90% of games (if not more) with this team and it's absolutely not even close to the finished article. I reckon a Spanish/La Liga side is the only think that'll come near to the potential of an Argie one.

PACK 5 OPENING, OF 24 PACKS FROM EARLY ACCESS...

NO NO NO NO, FOOK NO.

Kuzmanovic, Mario Fernandes and Wiland.

That is worse than last week, I go from Oscar and Ozil to the likes of these.

NOT ON, NOT ON AT ALL

At least you've had Oscar and Ozil! I've had bugger all from my free packs think the best player I've had is still my keeper from the free packs and Lucas Podolski from a special gold pack, who I've sold and to get in Robhinho and another special gold pack which I got sod all from again.

Hopefully my free pack will get me something this week but I doubt it.

On my roll I did one and Viviano was the "star", Jesus. Can't really complain at my luck mind, my last 3 produced a big coins man every time.

I know full-well that buying packs isn't the answer but fvcking hell it's so addictive it's untrue. I will spunk my pants if I see "Messi" appear just before it shows who you've got.

Knowing my luck it'd say "Ronaldo" and then some fat twat with a fringe and nothing else with two big front teeth shows up.

I had Ronaldo flash up as I opened a pack.... However it turned out to be "Rolando" who is gash. Ecstasy turned to agony pretty quickly!

Argies. Without a doubt. I've got a team of Andujar, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Burdisso, Insua, Cambiasso, Perotti, Gaitan, Pastore, Lopez & Saviola, with players like Yacob, Rodriguez, Montillo, Milito, Bertolo etc.. as back-up and I'd say I spent no more than 50k on the entire lot of them.

They're cheap, quality, pacey and best of all the potential with an Argie team is sensational, you've got players like Messi, Lavezzi, Tevez, Aguero, Higuain, Mascherano etc... who will all slot in should you be lucky enough to sign any of them.

I had a couple of Argies in my squad and then looked around the market (being very new/naive to UT) to see a couple of class players on the cheap, both of them (Pastore & Gaitan) happened to also be Argentine, so it made sense and looking back I've got no regrets. I dominate 90% of games (if not more) with this team and it's absolutely not even close to the finished article. I reckon a Spanish/La Liga side is the only think that'll come near to the potential of an Argie one.

thanks will try it out!!

Am I the only one who never to bother to build a team and just base my team on whatever players I get in my packs. I reckon it is more addictive that way and add further tension upon opening the packs.

It also allow me to use and to get to know more players, sometimes a lower rated player get in at the expense of the highly rated player because the lower rated player suit my tactics better so there is loads of squad fiddlings going on and the players who stood the test of the time become an instant legends just like Danny in my team on FIFA12, got him in the first pack and he stayed in the team until the end playing 200 plus games and scoring over 50 goals.

I had Ronaldo flash up as I opened a pack.... However it turned out to be "Rolando" who is gash. Ecstasy turned to agony pretty quickly!

Exactly what I was getting at lol

thanks will try it out!!

Not saying get that exact team but trust me the depth you can have with an Argie squad is fvcking ridiculous, I've got a team that dominates most games and I reckon my completed side will have 3 of this lot tops (the definites being Zabaleta who is the only gold Argie RB, Cambiasso & Insua who are simply the best I've used for their respective positions).

Time to see how much I got for Modric (if it's under 20k I will be livid, I'll either buy Lavezzi or get another pack and keep saving), and best of all, open my weekly pack.

Have had a clearout of some of my less used players. Have a guy called Adolfo Rosinei, plays for América in the mexican league. Silver 72 CM. I just put a starting bid of 150 on it to get rid. Upto 10k coins now wtf!! Am i missing something?!

The weirdest thing as just happened ! I've just logged into UT and i see i have 27 items pending in trade pile ( i only put 2 up last night ) So had a look and it had 25 sold items on there that weren't mine , i got no coins for it and the rest of my UT seems OK . thought i had been hacked at first .

Have a decent championship side now...

K.Scmeichel

K.McNaughton

Z.Whitbread

Z.Knight

?.Pudil

D.Etuhu

R.Wallace

C.Stewart

P.Whittingham

N.Delfouneso

J.Beckford

I have the likes of Nuge, Maynard, Ebanks-Blake,Dicko, Speroni, & numorous City players as back up.

Fonz & Beckford are gold team killers on this game. Wondered why they were so expensive but its because they're lightning quick with excellent finishing.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.....so i did.

Archived