Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I went and bought another pack after lol Got Aimar & Garay which makes up for it a lot, two Argie's who will possibly get in my side although I don't fancy dropping Pastore.

Lisandro Lopez is amazing, he's got quite possibly the best right foot I've used, I've never seen a player score so many 25 yarders.

Have a decent championship side now...

P.Scmeichel

K.McNaughton

Z.Whitbread

Z.Knight

?.Pudil

D.Etuhu

R.Wallace

C.Stewart

P.Whittingham

N.Delfouneso

J.Beckford

I have the likes of Nuge, Maynard, Ebanks-Blake,Dicko, Speroni, & numorous City players as back up.

Fonz & Beckford are gold team killers on this game. Wondered why they were so expensive but its because they're lightning quick with excellent finishing.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.....so i did.

I bet Peter Schmeichel cost you a fortune!! :P

The weirdest thing as just happened ! I've just logged into UT and i see i have 27 items pending in trade pile ( i only put 2 up last night ) So had a look and it had 25 sold items on there that weren't mine , i got no coins for it and the rest of my UT seems OK . thought i had been hacked at first .

The same thing happened to me today though I recognised some of the cards which I have previously sold before, received the coins for but it doesn't appeared in my sold pile until now.

Have had a clearout of some of my less used players. Have a guy called Adolfo Rosinei, plays for América in the mexican league. Silver 72 CM. I just put a starting bid of 150 on it to get rid. Upto 10k coins now wtf!! Am i missing something?!

I'll look him up tomorrow and see if it was a fluke but chances are it's because he has 2 or 3 attributes in the 80/90s such as long shots, pace etc...

Amazing how much people buy into pace. I was always a pace abuser but fvck me lol it's like that attribute alone triples your value. Embarrassing.

Got IF Pedro in a pack yesterday, but as I was building a Premier League team (didn't really want to it's just where the players I'd got were leading me) I flog him for a decent wedge and improved my team. Players in bold are who I bought, ones in brackets are who they replace.

Vorm (Friedel)

G Johnson (Zabaleta)

Coliccini

Lescott (Hangerland)

Jose Enrique (Andre Santos)

Lennon (Larrson)

Wilshire (Fletcher)

Sahin

Dempsey

Dzecko

Ba (Adebayor)

I didn't get to buy a team of superstars, but I'm pretty pleased with that team.

Slowly getting bored of my PL team so might sell them all and make some other team, maybe German. My team at the mo.

---------------Akinfeev (just till I could get Lloris)

Richards---Vermaleen--Kaboul----Clichy

---------Fellani---Ramires----

Cazorla------------------------Sessagnon

---------Podolski---Tevez---

I'll look him up tomorrow and see if it was a fluke but chances are it's because he has 2 or 3 attributes in the 80/90s such as long shots, pace etc...

Amazing how much people buy into pace. I was always a pace abuser but fvck me lol it's like that attribute alone triples your value. Embarrassing.

Just googled him...

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/players/2690/#.UIe67qO3PJs

The pace thing is crazy! I'm fed up of coming up against the same teams all the team. Walcott, run, to elia, run, to even Ivan sproule for god sake!

Even in the market it changes things, just got Arda turan in a pack, thought I was in the money. He's going for 1,300? Then I got my own Ivan sproule, sold for 6k. What the hell?

I had Demba Ba and Dzeko upfront before when I made a PL team for a day. It was horrible, unfortunately pace means too much on this game. So long as the other team could defend from teams who play it down the middle instead of running with your 90 pace wingers then there's not much you can do

If their pace abusing, change the tactics up?

I normally just work a position where a striker can take a couple of good touches out of his feet make a bit of space for the shot and bury one in this situation takes a bit of patience to force your opposition back but it's worth it. Especially if their using Full backs in the centre they're easy to turn.

I just played (and beat 2-1) the best team ive ever seen lol.

--------- Casillas--------

Joao Pereira--- Pepe IF-- Ramos-- Alba IF

--------------Dani Alves-----------

Di Maria --------------------- Ronaldo

---------------Iniesta-------------

-------- Neymar---- Messi---

with the likes of Aguero, Xavi and rooney on the bench.

How the hell do people get that good of team???

and why is it 9 times out of ten when you do play someone like that, they are never very good?

I just played (and beat 2-1) the best team ive ever seen lol.

--------- Casillas--------

Joao Pereira--- Pepe IF-- Ramos-- Alba IF

--------------Dani Alves-----------

Di Maria --------------------- Ronaldo

---------------Iniesta-------------

-------- Neymar---- Messi---

with the likes of Aguero, Xavi and rooney on the bench.

How the hell do people get that good of team???

and why is it 9 times out of ten when you do play someone like that, they are never very good?

Definitely this. Played a full Spanish national team basically. All the stars. won 4-0. Played some guy using a mix of Celtic and Dundee players got beat 3-1.

If their pace abusing, change the tactics up?

I normally just work a position where a striker can take a couple of good touches out of his feet make a bit of space for the shot and bury one in this situation takes a bit of patience to force your opposition back but it's worth it. Especially if their using Full backs in the centre they're easy to turn.

Same. People are too scared about the opposition having the ball, if you position your defenders well enough then it will take some pure genius to get anything.

I'm flying at the minute here, gonna buy another gold pack to hopefully improve a shit day, although I suspect it'll make it worse lol

The pace thing is crazy! I'm fed up of coming up against the same teams all the team. Walcott, run, to elia, run, to even Ivan sproule for god sake!

Even in the market it changes things, just got Arda turan in a pack, thought I was in the money. He's going for 1,300? Then I got my own Ivan sproule, sold for 6k. What the hell?

Arda Turan is quality, as well. His dribbling is 89 and 4-star skills he doesn't need pace.

Arda Turan is quality, as well. His dribbling is 89 and 4-star skills he doesn't need pace.

I had a La Liga team, Arda Turan with Ozil or Isco on the wing.

Isco is quality as well, very fast and great skills.

However I changed my team to a Dutch side, and decided to start Georginio Wijnaldum, because Sneijder got tired and flaming hell Wijnaldum is quality, best player I have had on any of my Ultimate Teams, that I have made and changed over the past month.

Absolute quality, if you want a Dutch side, Eredivise or just want someone to buy on Manager Mode, get him in and I am not exaggerating he could be even better than Messi on the game as in gameplay not in stats and rating of course.

Had a good day with packs yesterday. Got Chellini twice, Hulk and Johnson. Chellini both sold for around 45k each, Hulk 35k and Johnson 6.6k.

Getting a half decent squad together now.

Ah, don't say that. I'll be tempted to get a pack and I'll end up with fooking Dagoberto, or someone.

Archived