Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

The fact there is no match making in online seasons UT is really pissing me off. Basically, you HAVE to make a gold team if you want to succeed. Or be incredibly good at fifa.

Not sure about that - I'm flying with my team at the minute yet my mate completely killed me with a bronze team.

Can't help but feel it was a bit of a fluke but it was absolutely ridiculous, Port Vale defenders bossing Gaitan & Pastore lol lol

Have had a clearout of some of my less used players. Have a guy called Adolfo Rosinei, plays for América in the mexican league. Silver 72 CM. I just put a starting bid of 150 on it to get rid. Upto 10k coins now wtf!! Am i missing something?!

I've had a look and you're gonna laugh at this but he's actually been going for 25k a shot, you've been mugged with only 10k.

I assume it's down to people building a silver team seeing him as one of the best silver players you can get, he's also ridiculously quick.

He's the kind of player absolutely ideal to get if you're building a gold team. Bet you've got serious mixed feelings now. lol

Not sure about that - I'm flying with my team at the minute yet my mate completely killed me with a bronze team.

Can't help but feel it was a bit of a fluke but it was absolutely ridiculous, Port Vale defenders bossing Gaitan & Pastore lol lol

Dont get me wrong, like was mentioned before, it seems the gamers with the big coin players seem to be sub-standard GENERALLY, it was just me spitting my dummy out earlier! Lost 2 in a row to pretty decent gold teams with my championship side so got all irate about it! Still really happy with my silver team though, going forward they are as good as the vast majority of gold forwards ( big-timers aside... )

Aquired C.Davies, M. Olsson(sp.) & Doumbia from Wolves this evening.

All about strength in depth lol

I've had a look and you're gonna laugh at this but he's actually been going for 25k a shot, you've been mugged with only 10k.

I assume it's down to people building a silver team seeing him as one of the best silver players you can get, he's also ridiculously quick.

He's the kind of player absolutely ideal to get if you're building a gold team. Bet you've got serious mixed feelings now. lol

I think i read/saw somewhere that there was an IF version of him flying about somewhere. May have been completely mistaken though. I didnt even look at him to be honest. He didnt fit into any of my teams so i got rid.

No point crying over spilt milk an all that....

Dont get me wrong, like was mentioned before, it seems the gamers with the big coin players seem to be sub-standard GENERALLY, it was just me spitting my dummy out earlier! Lost 2 in a row to pretty decent gold teams with my championship side so got all irate about it! Still really happy with my silver team though, going forward they are as good as the vast majority of gold forwards ( big-timers aside... )

Aquired C.Davies, M. Olsson(sp.) & Doumbia from Wolves this evening.

All about strength in depth lol

It doesn't surprise me though. I think they do it on seasons as well but you know how you have a personal star rating? I reckon they match people up on an average of your personal star rating (normally found at the top left on the home page of seasons) and your team and that's how they match you up. Basically if you've got a 3.5 star team and are rated 2.5 star then someone with a 5 star team rated 1 star could well be paired with you because they both average 3 stars.

I've actually never come up against anyone like Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar yet.

I think i read/saw somewhere that there was an IF version of him flying about somewhere. May have been completely mistaken though. I didnt even look at him to be honest. He didnt fit into any of my teams so i got rid.

No point crying over spilt milk an all that....

It's still a good deal, 10k coins for a player you'd have most likely just quick sold is great lol but must be annoying in a way too.

It's still a good deal, 10k coins for a player you'd have most likely just quick sold is great lol but must be annoying in a way too.

It is a tad annoying to think what i could have goy but hey ho, there will be other bargains to be had soon enough hopefully.

Have played against Neymar once i think but never the other two.

so whenver i buy gold packs I never get anyone worth more than about 1k coins! Should i be buying the 7.5k packs or what? it is such a waste of money spending 5k on a pack and only getting rubbish cards!

I think everyone knows the value is generally awful, it's pot luck and chances are you'll be unlucky but the chance of being ridiculously lucky makes it tempting enough to buy one.

Just imagine opening a pack and you've got Messi. 7.5k coins have just turned into 1.2mil.

Got Ibrahimovic in one of my free packs, sold for 415k.

Goodbye pack luck, hello decent team!

It amazes me people will actually pay that many coins.

How can someone who's doing either a Swedish team or a Ligue 1 team pay that kind of money? Incredible.

not got my own copy sorted so been using my brothers whenever he isnt on it, not got an online pass sorted either,but been building championship squad

decided i want to try and collect every single player from the championship including all IFs and also kits and badges, already own about 35% of the players in the championship,including all the gold players aswell as IF nugent,IF connolly,IF davies and IF cort. so going quite well at the moment

not got my own copy sorted so been using my brothers whenever he isnt on it, not got an online pass sorted either,but been building championship squad

decided i want to try and collect every single player from the championship including all IFs and also kits and badges, already own about 35% of the players in the championship,including all the gold players aswell as IF nugent,IF connolly,IF davies and IF cort. so going quite well at the moment

Is that you Sven lol

Archived