Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Kevin Keegan style!

Is he going to walk away when he loses a couple?

Just had one of those games. 18 shots (15 on target) to his 10 (6 on target). 14 of my shots came in the first half but it was only 1-0. He somehow manages to score four in the second half and win 4-1.

I swear every single player online has 100% chemistry even though they're using players who have absolutely no link whatsoever?

What is the basis for team chemistry on this? I always thought it was either a team all from one country, or a team all from one league, with maybe the likes of Balotelli fitting into a Serie A team or David Silva fitting into a La Liga team.

Now you get squads with players like Lewandowski, Silva, Remy & Ronaldinho in them and they have like 100% chemistry? Am I missing something?

Packs are a load of shite, they really are absolutely woeful. Jonas & Valbuena my last two "stars" who will raise about 3k between them (if I'm lucky).

This is embarrassing, I've had half decent players but nothing special.

Hahaha

There's a point can you get Sven as a manager on fut 13?

Probably automatically unlocked when you've got a silly number of coins, he just randomly appears in your club as if by magic.

Started a prem team. It will get better. 4-2-3-1

Al-Habsi

Kolarov, Shawcross, Figueroa, Zabaleta

Mikel,Tiote

Hoilett, Cleverly, Farfan (Changing him soon)

Jelavic

I've gone for 4-2-3-1 also

Friedel

Walker, luiz, Cahill, Enrique

Tiote, sahin

Lennon, Marin, Wiltshire

Ba

Not bad, 80 overall and chemistry 100. Its obviously upgradable for the likes of Rooney, Aguero, Hazard etc

I've gone for 4-2-3-1 also

Friedel

Walker, luiz, Cahill, Enrique

Tiote, sahin

Lennon, Marin, Wiltshire

Ba

Not bad, 80 overall and chemistry 100. Its obviously upgradable for the likes of Rooney, Aguero, Hazard etc

I've gone for 4-4-2

Reina

Richards Agger Lescott Baines

Walcott Lampard Wiltshire Lennon

Defoe Dzecko

Nearly got enough coins for Suarez to replace Defoe

I've got a great bench, Pape Cisse, Nathan Dyer, Oxlade chainberline, Hangeland, Parker, Berbatov and I can't remember the last bloke haha

I swear every single player online has 100% chemistry even though they're using players who have absolutely no link whatsoever?

What is the basis for team chemistry on this? I always thought it was either a team all from one country, or a team all from one league, with maybe the likes of Balotelli fitting into a Serie A team or David Silva fitting into a La Liga team.

Now you get squads with players like Lewandowski, Silva, Remy & Ronaldinho in them and they have like 100% chemistry? Am I missing something?

I think playing them in their preferred formation helps a lot too. So if all your players prefer 4-5-1, and you're playing them in all their correct positions, then their chemistry will be high.

Packs are a load of shite, they really are absolutely woeful. Jonas & Valbuena my last two "stars" who will raise about 3k between them (if I'm lucky).

I've largely given up on packs and started trying to pick up half decent players on the cheap, seeing as you can hand pick the players that are suitable for your team, and not just hope for a big name or two in a pack. Currently my team's rated in the high 70s with 80 chemistry, and I think only one player cost more than 500 coins. It won't take me long or cost me much to replace the players that are dragging the chemistry down, either.

Weekly pack opening number six I think today.

Well I opened it and I was left disappointed for a third week running, as my best card was Mladen Petric.

I changed my team into a Premier League one, as my Eredivise one was rubbish...

4-2-2-2

Howard

Simpson - Jagielka - Vertonghen - Baines

Tiote - Cabaye

Cleverley - Lampard

Ba - Defoe

Subs - De Gea, Assou-Ekotto, Cahill, Parker, Taarabt, Long, Mirallas

completed all the squads in the championship upto and including leicester, just 3 players i dont have out of all those squads which are charlie austin IF, bogdan IF and rodolph austin who i just need a couple of grand more for him

What, you have 24 teams ?

Probably automatically unlocked when you've got a silly number of coins, he just randomly appears in your club as if by magic.

Chemistry is basically dictated on the following things:

Nationality;

Position;

Formation;

League;

Manager Formation;

If you have these or a combination of the these then you can have 100% chemistry easily. For example, when playing a 4-2-3-1 if you have a player who has that formation and is in his favourite position his own chemistry will be 9. Do that for the 10 other player and the chemistry will be 99 (excluding the manager formation bonus).

I have been thinking of making a dream XI such as 4-2-3-1 formation with Spanish, Brazil and Prem players. I think you could still get 100% chemistry with that but you'd have to make sure the players who played in the same league or nationality were next to each other, to make the connecting lines green and not orange.

I hope that makes sense :)

Just thrashed someone 11-0, the sad thing was I stopped trying halfway through the first half because I was worried that he would quit if I carry on scoring for the fun thus denying my striker a hat trick so I tried to let him back in it but he missed all of the one on ones that I fixed for him, I eventually lost patience and carried on thrashing him.

He even committed a sin in attempting to pass to the nearest defender from a goal kick, I got four of my goals from intercepting his passes. I'm fairly rubbish at FIFA but he was beyond awful. Felt sorry for him in the end, I sent him a message congratulating him for not quitting.

Archived