Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Birmingham Match Thread

Hope so. Brum commentators saying we were much the better side in the 1st half and that goal for Brum gives them something to hang on too.

Goals win games though, :( .

Exactly they will be on the back foot just trying to hold on, we will do then

Sadly it sounds like we are crying out for a Beckford type to put away a few chances.

We had Beckford. He didn't put them away for more than a season.

automatic promotion position and you're complaining like a twat.

Because I want us to stay there and we won't with mediocre players coming in. Simple as that I'm not a hater but after 4 years of watching Waghorn and Dyer it's obvious they're not good enough.

The fact that we've scored in every single match suggests we've got enough in us to at least get a draw from this. People seriously need to chill.

I agree, but we should be winning this game, and would be if certain people could hit a barn door.

Nugent aside none of our strikers are great finishers, I think we'll need to address that at some point.

It's very frustrating when it sounds like we've completely dominated once again. Brum sound like they've had it in our half abour 3 times.

Trying to think why we still have Waghorn with us.

Dyer I can accept having a crap game every now and then, but if Waggy had scored that sitter from 6 yards who knows how it would have affected the game.

Sorry Waggy, really like ya but.............

Is it ok to say this now Babylon?

What after 45 minutes about a team second in the league and haven't so far failed to not score in any game this year. Yeah we're bloody awful.

Do you ever post anything that isn't moaning or slating players? Morgan and King were both shit and not good enough according to you and they have shoved those words where the sun don't shine.

Archived