Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Birmingham Match Thread

Because I want us to stay there and we won't with mediocre players coming in. Simple as that I'm not a hater but after 4 years of watching Waghorn and Dyer it's obvious they're not good enough.

Like Pearson and King and Morgan and Drinkwater and anyone else you decide to pick on. You've probably claimed most of the team / management are sodding average at some point.

We had Beckford. He didn't put them away for more than a season.

I don't know he showed some good finishes against Forest in that cup game. Maybe i should have said a Yakubu type? What i mean is somebody who can put a football in the back of the net more times than not.

thats it!

not coming on here for another 4 years!

What a waste of life-typing in here.

It does not matter what we read or write on here-it has no affect on the game or the club.

I don't get it or that Twitter

Bye then, bellend.

neil dannsâ€@dannzy1

The boys will get it back , by the sounds of it were dominating , keep the faith #lcfc

Dannzy is definitely not at St Andrews then, unlike St Ledger who is a proper player.

He is probably never going to play for us again, I wouldn't expect him to be loyal enough to travel every week. I'm surprised he doesn't hate us tbh.

I don't know he showed some good finishes against Forest in that cup game. Maybe i should have said a Yakubu type? What i mean is somebody who can put a football in the back of the net more times than not.

So do that then. Use Yakubu as an example - at least he knew how to score. Oh yeah - he didn't want to play for us permanantly in the championship did he?

Beckford was poo for us but scored two against Forest in the cup.

thats it!

not coming on here for another 4 years!

What a waste of life-typing in here.

It does not matter what we read or write on here-it has no affect on the game or the club.

I don't get it or that Twitter

Could be the kind of typing were you experimenting with. Try Left handed typing for better match results.

Archived