Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
z-layrex

Scary games

Anyone into horror games? Always been a massive fan of the Silent Hill series myself, it's a shame they've let American devs ruin it.

Currently playing through quite a chilling little game called 'Anna'. You have to solve puzzles in an old abandoned saw mill, the game apparently works out how best to scare you too which is neat.

I'm also planning on playing through Amnesia: The Dark Descent as I ****ing loved Penumbra, but I can't bring myself to do it lol

Some funny reaction videos for it too:

Project zero definatly

Of the newer games, Dead Space 2 if you have a console, or Amnesia on the pc. Amnesia is the first game ive had to force myself to take breaks on cos it gets too much lol have a look for a free game called Slender as well.

Older games, first silent hill game, or if were going even older, darkseed on the amiga!

System Shock 2.

Finners will tell you that Bioshock is a better game, but he's wrong. It's certainly a lot scarier. Why? Because it's got psychic monkeys, brainworm zombies and a homicidal AI. The Call of Cthulu Game is preeeetty scary too.

I remember playing fear 2 in pitch black a couple of years ago, i'd say generally it wasnt as scary as the 1st but at one point in the game, i was walking through some building with just the torch on my rifle for light, it got to the point that it was so dark i didnt realise i had walked into the corner of the room. Turned around....that bitch alma was there giving it large!

Absolutely shít my splockers!!!!!

When I was a kid, I was scared by the Xena: Warrior Princess Playstation One game. Simply because I was terrified of spiders, and on one level massive spiders suddenly drop down in front of you at random points.

The scuttling noise of spiders in tomb raider...

Actually....THE MOMENT the huge T. rex jumped out on tomb raider the lost world! that sh1t me up bigtime!!

Playing Silent Hill on the N64 many years ago at night on my own in the house. Spooky wooky

I don't think SH was on the N64 was it? I did find some sick fan created box art for it tho lol

23080-silent-hill-full.png

Project zero definatly

Of the newer games, Dead Space 2 if you have a console, or Amnesia on the pc. Amnesia is the first game ive had to force myself to take breaks on cos it gets too much lol have a look for a free game called Slender as well.

Older games, first silent hill game, or if were going even older, darkseed on the amiga!

Slender really freaked me out. Check out 'Which', another brilliant free indie horror game:

http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/which/1523/

System Shock 2.

Finners will tell you that Bioshock is a better game, but he's wrong. It's certainly a lot scarier. Why? Because it's got psychic monkeys, brainworm zombies and a homicidal AI. The Call of Cthulu Game is preeeetty scary too.

Nah he's definitley right.

Archived