Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Assassins Creed 3

Have put this through 7 minutes and 11 seconds of gameplay. Hardcore gamer right here lol

Is it me, or does Desmond look different?

Graphically it looks ok but my screen shows up minuscule imperfections. We desperately need games running on better hardware as the quality of the console can't keep up with the tv anymore.

I look forward to my next seven minutes with this as I follow through events with a chap in a strange looking hat.

Have put this through 7 minutes and 11 seconds of gameplay. Hardcore gamer right here lol

Is it me, or does Desmond look different?

Graphically it looks ok but my screen shows up minuscule imperfections. We desperately need games running on better hardware as the quality of the console can't keep up with the tv anymore.

I look forward to my next seven minutes with this as I follow through events with a chap in a strange looking hat.

He always looks different for some odd reaosn.

So far this has been decent, but Connor is nowhere to be found at the mo, two hours in. Slow start indeed!

You're not a million miles away; he appears at the start of sequence 4.

I'm enjoying it so far. On sequence 5 at the minute, but I've spent a fair bit of time going around the frontier collecting feathers, treasure and viewpoints. I've also stumbled upon a couple of forts. Has anyone done these yet? And how easy are they?

You're not a million miles away; he appears at the start of sequence 4.

I'm enjoying it so far. On sequence 5 at the minute, but I've spent a fair bit of time going around the frontier collecting feathers, treasure and viewpoints. I've also stumbled upon a couple of forts. Has anyone done these yet? And how easy are they?

It sounds like im slightly ahead of you in the game, I cleared out the Boston fort of Templars it was not too difficult to be honest.

I think this is a good game so far, im impressed with the graphics, but im not a huge gamer at all now im getting older :/

It sounds like im slightly ahead of you in the game, I cleared out the Boston fort of Templars it was not too difficult to be honest.

I think this is a good game so far, im impressed with the graphics, but im not a huge gamer at all now im getting older :/

Glad it's not just me! If you'd said 5/10 years ago that I'd go off games I'd have said you were mad!

lol

There's been a lot of changes since the mid-90s and the days of Altered Beast and Ghouls 'n' Ghosts which spring to mind. They don't make em like they used to and no way near as difficult.

I'm enjoying this, although the DVD drive on the 360 is just about gone. Perhaps it's trying to tell me something... Like put away the controller for good. You're too old for this... :(

Just reached the "you are a Templar" bit, although quite obvious it was going this way, so not surprised and I know where Connor is fitting in. It's like a soap, so predictable. lol

This is a brilliant game. Really beginning to get into this now.

The little things here and there improved from the earlier games makes such a big difference.

Will defo do all the extras and aim for the 1000G that I scored in AC2.

The slow start is so worth it, as soon as the templar bomb drops, and you get thrown into Connors world, shit kicks off!

I just run around New York with a war club bashing people!

Archived