Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brenfox

Any shops in Leicestershire sell games early?

One in Ashby sells them early. My brother got halo on friday.. didn't come out untill the tuesday.

As said in another thread if you want a game early their the best in the County he'll sell them the minute he gets shipment. Just be preparied to pay the marked up prices.

As said in another thread if you want a game early their the best in the County he'll sell them the minute he gets shipment. Just be preparied to pay the marked up prices.

The bloke who works in/owns the one in town is a cantankerous bastard. Doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

The bloke who works in/owns the one in town is a cantankerous bastard. Doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

There's three of them that work there, went to school with one of them but I don't think that's the one you're talking about. Stuart Benson is the guy who runs it, you wanna try having him on Facebook he's always on there publishing his latest not so great deal.

What's it called?

Extreme Gamez, phone them and they'll tell you what their selling and when, they are not careful at all and will ge caught one day. I rarely use them to be honest they are expensive.

If you're after COD I don't think your gonna have much luck.

Archived