Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CupidStunt

Playing Xbox Games Pre-Release

he aint gonna admit to that now is he? lol

i would if i was banned. but i know i wont be. the head developer has even said people wont be banned for playing it early. and as of yet there are no checks they do to verify whether or not I'm running a legit or fake copy. end of.

I've got a PS3.

me to, xbox sucks lol (mine is not set up for online play)

You getting the game?

my copy is on its way according to sainsburys, I reckon its going to be very much like MW3, and i suck at that, so i'll probably stick to black op's 1 and keep trying to hack people with my ballistic knives

@Dorset, yes you are correct, MS dont know whether or not its a legit or copied version of the game, but thats what not they check for.They check the console.

I am surprised they havent introduced better security checks on the game itself to be honest, I remember on the PS2, those games had NO protection (just like xbox 360 games) on them at all to stop you copying them, although a couple of games were released that were not able to be ripped, i think it was rugby league 2 or something, and it always surprised me why other software companies didnt follow suit.

2qlx5eg.jpg

me to, xbox sucks lol (mine is not set up for online play)

You getting the game?

my copy is on its way according to sainsburys, I reckon its going to be very much like MW3, and i suck at that, so i'll probably stick to black op's 1 and keep trying to hack people with my ballistic knives

@Dorset, yes you are correct, MS dont know whether or not its a legit or copied version of the game, but thats what not they check for.They check the console.

I am surprised they havent introduced better security checks on the game itself to be honest, I remember on the PS2, those games had NO protection (just like xbox 360 games) on them at all to stop you copying them, although a couple of games were released that were not able to be ripped, i think it was rugby league 2 or something, and it always surprised me why other software companies didnt follow suit.

2qlx5eg.jpg

its the same as Black Ops 1, online play is very similar, graphical interface is indentical, much more cartoony than MW3.

that pic is to cover their asses. only game i can remember people being banned for playing early is Halo Reach and Halo 4. hence why i stay well clear.

its the same as Black Ops 1, online play is very similar, graphical interface is indentical, much more cartoony than MW3.

thats good to hear, but i will wait to see what the online play is like, i get wasted far too easy in MW3 and if its the same i wont bother (think my ratio on MW3 is about 0.5 whereas on black ops its about 1:1 iirc), you turn a corner and get blasted due to the poor spawn points imo.having said that search and destroy is the only game mode i play

thats good to hear, but i will wait to see what the online play is like, i get wasted far too easy in MW3 and if its the same i wont bother (think my ratio on MW3 is about 0.5 whereas on black ops its about 1:1 iirc), you turn a corner and get blasted due to the poor spawn points imo.having said that search and destroy is the only game mode i play

Black Ops is much more of a level playing field with regards to connection. in my opinion there is far far too much lag compensation when playing online, im getting killed when im behind a wall

sorry im late to the party, but I got a question.

I have a flashed Xbox 360, I just got back from the pc/mod place. I was playing a pre-release version of Black Ops 2 - Locally. Its a pre-release I'm guessing from the version number being 1.-1. Anyhow, my buddy who was online (Live) at the same time, told me it was playing Black Ops 2 beside my Gamer Tag. I have no clue how my Box got connected to the internet because the wireless adapter settings were wiped, and I never plugged in an ethernet cable. I only ever play the game on a local system account, but when I first popped in the Black Ops 2 Disc to play, my Live account automatically logged in, and must've SOMEHOW got a line to the internet. I live in a city, and I could've maybe grabbed a stray free wifi connection, but that has NEVER happened in two years (its hard enough to get the proper wifi going).

From what I've read hear, I can likely expect a ban next time I log in.

Is there any possibility to modify my Xbox 360 system log files, to remove a Black Ops 2 entry?

I heard there's a way to unban your Xbox my changing the harddrive identifier code (somthing like that)?

Basically, I'm kicking myself, because I want to get online ASAP to play Zombies with my friends online.

Do I have any Options?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

sorry im late to the party, but I got a question.

I have a flashed Xbox 360, I just got back from the pc/mod place. I was playing a pre-release version of Black Ops 2 - Locally. Its a pre-release I'm guessing from the version number being 1.-1. Anyhow, my buddy who was online (Live) at the same time, told me it was playing Black Ops 2 beside my Gamer Tag. I have no clue how my Box got connected to the internet because the wireless adapter settings were wiped, and I never plugged in an ethernet cable. I only ever play the game on a local system account, but when I first popped in the Black Ops 2 Disc to play, my Live account automatically logged in, and must've SOMEHOW got a line to the internet. I live in a city, and I could've maybe grabbed a stray free wifi connection, but that has NEVER happened in two years (its hard enough to get the proper wifi going).

From what I've read hear, I can likely expect a ban next time I log in.

Is there any possibility to modify my Xbox 360 system log files, to remove a Black Ops 2 entry?

I heard there's a way to unban your Xbox my changing the harddrive identifier code (somthing like that)?

Basically, I'm kicking myself, because I want to get online ASAP to play Zombies with my friends online.

Do I have any Options?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Even if you were playing black op's "offline" your friend could see what you were doing as the xbox was connected to the net, but i think you know that

As for you getting a ban, who know's what may happen

as for wiping out the details of black ops', you need to play games with a dual nand set up, which i very much doubt you have.

Personally i would just go for it now, the game has been released, If your console has been flagged for any reason, there is nothing you can do about it

The game is here, aslong as its passed the stealth test which i believe it has?

Get another Xbox 360 on the cheap that you leave offline and play copied games single player as soon as they get released on torrent sites if you can't wait to play. Then when the game goes live on release day and is verified on ABGX, play it on-line with your other Xbox 360 you use for multi player.

Wouldn't that solve the problem.?

anyone know where you can pick up flashed xbox's? i used to have one but got the red ring and the guy i got them off doesn't flash them now. if you don't want to put the information on here DM me.

I got one, but its not set up for online gaming mate (non ixtreme firmware), and it has NO Hardrive, so its an oldie

I dont use it anymore to be honest, got loads of games with it

whats it worth? but i guess you want online play?

Archived