Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Youtube

I don't think you can turn it off automatically... But I know you can get rid of individual's by logging into YouTube > my account > subscribers. Then go down the list and unsubscribe them. I think all you can do is just basically unsubscribe anyone that subscribes.

Thanks for replying.

This is where I show how thick I am, I can't find a 'my account' option.

There's Subscriptions but that seems to be more to do with ideas for me to subscribe too. I've found Account settings but nothing in there to do with subscribers that I can see.

Yeah, it must be 'subscriptions'. I've logged into my account now, but I haven't got any subscribers! But it does say if you then select 'home', you can see the activity from subscribers. So I guess that's where you can get rid of them?

How many subscribers have you got? If it's just a few then there is a long-winded way of deleting them. If you've got 1000's.......it could take days!! There might be a simpler way, but I don't know what it is?

You need to add that to subscriber to your address book & then block that person.

I think this method is only useful if you've got a few subscribers, as you have to do this for each & every one. Maybe someone else knows a quicker way?

Well it's a new YouTube signup which i used to post the Pearson interview so fortunately only one but I don't want any.

Having previously been banned on YouTube for posting game highlights and forced to create new signup I'm trying to keep a low profile so I would like to stop people subscribing.

Was that the post-forest interview? I noticed you could only watch the video if you had the link.....that it wouldn't come up in a search.

I can see that you would want to 'slip under the radar' & that having subscribers could jeopardise that.

Keep up the good work!! :thumbup:

Archived