Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

iPads

I went in to compare the 2 and the new iPads and the guy kept banging on about the screen. Told him that I wasn't all that bothered as the 2 looked good enough for me anyway.

I hoped he would sell it to me a bit more but he didn't - kept banging on about the graphics even though inhad already said I wasnt all too fussed about them.

Looks like I'll save my cash and buy my cousins iPad 2 when he upgrades this week.

Just buy a laptop guys. I know someone who brought a tablet, and he's on facebook half the time and the other half he's using the pc or laptop because its quicker and more open. Tablets just seem like an overpriced, underpowered, restricted laptop.

Just buy a laptop guys. I know someone who brought a tablet, and he's on facebook half the time and the other half he's using the pc or laptop because its quicker and more open. Tablets just seem like an overpriced, underpowered, restricted laptop.

Or just a MAHOOSIVE smart phone. That you cant ring anyone on.

Or you could use the iPad HD as an external monitor when you're shooting film with a DSLR (Canon 7D, 5D or Nikon D800)... With the kick-ass high-resolution, it's quite a bargain compared to a regular mini-monitor from Marshall.

Not SD Slot

No flash

No real improvement barring the screen (which is made by Samsung!!).

For years i thought that Jobs was a front and he had no value to Apple... having seen this new "Upgrade" i may be proved wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

couldnt live without my ipad now i dont think, when it comes to covers etc i would look on ebay to be honest, get one of the cases that can be used as a stand as well there a must. I would just got for a 16gb wifi ipad 2 you dont really need the memory on them you will get a good few films and a lot of music on that size.

It's of no interest to me what tablet you get, so no I'm not. But I could, with very little effort required.

and yet, your response suggests that its of great interest to you.

Either way, i doubt you can offer any evidence to suggest that an overpriced and under specced' iPad is superior to any quality android, (edit) and as someone else mentioned, the only extra you get..is the shiny apple pic and a surrounding smug cloud.

It's of no interest to me what tablet you get, so no I'm not. But I could, with very little effort required.

When a referee becomes a fanboi you really know it's all over. Apple have been crap for years, living off a reputation developed by / with no friends who were desperate for something which made them feel superior. Take 50%-60% from their prices and you have something approaching value for money.

Archived