Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Leicester 6-0 Ipswich

You just need to think back to some of the comments that were being made when under Sven to realise what a fantastic day for the club today is. I'm not getting drawn into debates about Whitbread/Waghorn etc.. They can wait for another day.

There will be days when we lose this season but today's result is simply one of the best we have had for many years. Lets enjoy it.

I look forward to catching a glimpse of the goals later.

The beers flowing mate and will definitely be revisiting with FLS tonight, biggest win for 30 fookin years...... get in :chant:

You just need to think back to some of the comments that were being made when under Sven to realise what a fantastic day for the club today is. I'm not getting drawn into debates about Whitbread/Waghorn etc.. They can wait for another day.

There will be days when we lose this season but today's result is simply one of the best we have had for many years. Lets enjoy it.

I look forward to catching a glimpse of the goals later.

Great result and to be fair it has been coming. Hopefully gives us confidence to go on another 7 or 8 game run. NP is god lol

And another thing .... I thought the players celebrations for Waggy's goal were superb. Almost moving ! There are so many ego-based, showboating celebrations around, but this was just pure solidarity. Every single player, bar KS, was in that net with him. Also, loved Knocky's response to Futacs' strike, too.

Anybody know the story behind the Futacs and Knockys celebration after Futacs goal? Knocky running 30 yards off the bench to celebrate with Futacs pointing at him

Anybody know the story behind the Futacs and Knockys celebration after Futacs goal? Knocky running 30 yards off the bench to celebrate with Futacs pointing at him

I think theyre good mates could be something to do with that, i remember at hudderfield futacs jumped up off the bench and knocky ran at him then

It is, the opinion of most people is that seenitall is a willy puller. Hope that clears things up.

It is, the opinion of most people is that seenitall is a willy puller. Hope that clears things up.

In fairness to Seenitall he is genuinely pleased when City win/do well, he winds people up because his views are so overly critical , harsh and polar opposite to us optimists who as fans can show blind faith sometimes....guilty as charged :chant: however to call him a willy puller becouse he doesn't tow the party line is pretty wankerish itself! Everyones views should be welcomed as long as they are not overly abusive or threatening. And what's wrong with just plain old banter mixed with debate?

They're big mates by all accounts.

Shakespeare alluded to it in an interview a few weeks back and said it was funny seeing little and large together.

Kasper..........No real problems

Jeff...............Doing well at left back, will make it hard for Konch when he is fit

Richie...........Speedy attack and solid defence

Wes..............Awesome as usual

Zak...............Best performance so far

Lloyd............Frightens every opposition with his pace, excellent performance

Danny..........Ran midfield well

Andy............Good team job

Anthony.......Cool as a cucumber, as unpredictable as normal, the spark we have needed for years

David...........2 goals with a stiff neck, linking with Waggy well

Waggy.........Third stand out performance brought the goal he deserved

Vardy...........Works so hard for team, his goals will come!

Ben..............Still to get back to last years legendary level, it will be soon.

Futacs..........Rounded off best home show for 30 years

Nige..............Great reaction to being shafted by ref last week.......lets make it a yorkshire double to follow!!

In fairness to Seenitall he is genuinely pleased when City win/do well, he winds people up because his views are so overly critical , harsh and polar opposite to us optimists who as fans can show blind faith sometimes....guilty as charged :chant: however to call him a willy puller becouse he doesn't tow the party line is pretty wankerish itself! Everyones views should be welcomed as long as they are not overly abusive or threatening. And what's wrong with just plain old banter mixed with debate?

I disagree. I'm actually a big critic of a lot of things but this lad seems to honestly pop up whenever it's gone wrong. I can fully empathise with people picking fault but he takes the piss.

Guest Col city fan

Great post!

Agree completely.

Seenitall provides a refreshing opposition to the mainstream. And debate is what it's all about.

IMO.

When playing like that Dyer is one of the best players in the league. Nobody could've handled him today.

Waghorn scored which is superb, played well too. Even Futacs got on and scored!

They were probably one of the worst teams I've ever seen play and you've just gotta feel sorry for their fans because I've watched us get battered a few times and it's never fun.

Ipswich were awful from the off, didnt close down which gave are midfield as much time as they wanted really which suited us big time, great result though now a nice run of wins would be nice and looking at the fixtures its very possible COYB !

I disagree. I'm actually a big critic of a lot of things but this lad seems to honestly pop up whenever it's gone wrong. I can fully empathise with people picking fault but he takes the piss.

And I'll say Dan I disagree because he gets the reaction he expects from most and I'm sure sometimes it's for that reason he goes that exta mile! Whenever someone enters into a debate or exchange of views not pure vitriol he is articulate and reasoned. I suggest applying" east is east" logic and he's a fan of our great team too.

What a stupid thing to say.

Maybe not being able to just enjoy a great result without feeling vindicated for your blind optimism, and putting the boot in to anyone that doesn't share your opinion, makes you negative???

What a stupid thing to say.

Maybe not being able to just enjoy a great result without feeling vindicated for your blind optimism, and putting the boot in to anyone that doesn't share your opinion, makes you negative???

I never said I thought that.

Archived