Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Leicester 6-0 Ipswich

Must have touched a nerve with some of you on here - nice to see the City win so big, not seen for years (if ever?) Vitriol is fun, as long as you can take it then feel free to dish it out. It is a bit sad though when the hilight of winning is ripping the piss out of another poster but whatever turns you on guys.

Great to see us beat a team in the bottom three though - lets hope we can repeat this against the big boys........

Wow, Ipswich were defensively bad but you still have to take your chances and we were clinical today.

Dyer's goal was fantastic and I hope we get to see the whole build up of it again, we are attacking with a purpose now especially on the counter.

Great to keep a clean sheet as well, I still think we were a bit sloppy at times which is weird considering we won 6-0, fantastic to see Waghorn grab a deserved goal.

Must have touched a nerve with some of you on here - nice to see the City win so big, not seen for years (if ever?) Vitriol is fun, as long as you can take it then feel free to dish it out. It is a bit sad though when the hilight of winning is ripping the piss out of another poster but whatever turns you on guys.

Great to see us beat a team in the bottom three though - lets hope we can repeat this against the big boys........

Damn I was think you would take the line of never a pen, lucky for the ball to fall to Nuge, dyer finally got a shot on target

lol

Guest Col city fan

Sorry im being an antagonistic twat, but anyone choosing to watch rugby over city needs to be checked over

Paddy is a great bloke but I couldn't agree more!!

lol

Paddy is a great bloke but I couldn't agree more!!

lol

Cheers Col. My second ever trip to Twickenham and look where it's got me!

As for not being able to be a rugby / football fan - I've never heard such bollocks! First and foremost I'm a City fan but I'm a big fan of rugby union, league, cricket, basketball, baseball etc etc. Don't get the logic that you can't possibly enjoy another sport if you like football. Anyways great win today!

Archived