Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Dr Dre Beats

Are they big?

I'd say beats are bigger. These are cheaper, build quality with the chrome work on it is class. Great bass. If you have a look there's plenty of 'reviews' comparing different sets and I went for these after finding most were narrowed down to these and beats. I tried beats, wasn't a fan. V-Moda only downside, they can give you ear ache after an hour or so.

The case is quality though, very tough and the cables are like a tough thread type thing. Haha hard to explain as I'm tired but stops wires getting, tangled, cut up, pulled out etc

:D they are , just depends on what use you get out of them. Some people barely use their beats and they are like 250-300 quid. Solo I think about 160?

Btw I meant the v-moda crossfade LP

I use my earphones everyday, so for me I don't think usage would be a problem. Is £150-200 the going rate for headphones nowadays then? Just seems like a hell of a lot of money to me, they look nice I'll admit though.

I use my earphones everyday, so for me I don't think usage would be a problem. Is £150-200 the going rate for headphones nowadays then? Just seems like a hell of a lot of money to me, they look nice I'll admit though.

Yeah I suppose they are just a luxury item. You can tell the difference though and once you have a pair like beats etc nothing comes close.

Not very good at all mate, leak a lot of noise and you seem to hear your footsteps when walking etc. After spending a few weeks researching all sorts of affordable headphones I picked up the Creative Aurvana Live headphones for £50. They're amazing mate.

Because I have nothing else to spend it on, and they seem really good

Then wait until you do have something to spend it on

The Beats are decent but not worth blowin that much dow on. As people have said theres headphones on par if not better than them for £50-80 if you look about, then blow the rest on something better than cans in a few months time

Unless your loaded, in which case fxxx it: geddum

Don't fall into the marketing scam. You can actually get a good pair of headphones for that price. Look for Seinheisers or something. £130 for a pair of headphones is ridiculous. I paid 15 quid for my JVC earphones and they work perfectly. Doesn't make much difference when all the music you will be listening to will probably be fairly average mp3 quality.

Archived