Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CupidStunt

Gaming chair offer

I bought one of those gaming loungers when it was about 75% off on Play.com a few years back. Sounded great but I didn't like having cables stretching all over the room so now I lay on it the wrong way round and prop my feet on the headrest. Quite comfy but all the filling is popping out of various ruptured seems

What's wrong with a bean bag and a decent surround sound system?

I got a very competent Creative surround system for £40 new about 3 years ago - but yeah, try getting a bean bag for under £200 and you're buggered

lol

fair point! By 'decent' i think £200+ though for surround sound.

Haha touche, but does this gaming chair have "decent" sound? And is it any more comfortable over several hours than sitting on a couch or the floor?

The only gaming chair i would even consider buying would be one that is specifically for racing. The type that would take up a whole room. Which is way out of my budget. If i sat down in that thing there's no saying when i would be able to get back out of it.

These make a cracking wanking chair when you use it for what it was really made for and hook the sound up to the old blue movie. They only call it a gaming chair so you can persuade your parents to buy you one

lol

i did have the x rocker bean bag and beleive me it isnt big enough for an average sized adult,no neck support, neck hangs over and after an hr or two ouch, and uve constantly got the vibration bars up ya arse, which some members may not moan at :D.

i just bought the x rocker veyron for 60 at half price from argy. comfty, sound (better than you think, rocking ability top notch,

all you do brenfox is stick a headphone/mp3 audio 3.5mm jack ur done

Archived