Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Farcry 3

I got this yesterday for the 360. Its so much better than Far Cry 2. Graphics are absolutely stunning! Some of the best ive seen on console so far. You cant help but get addicted to it just from the first 15 minutes of play until it lets you loose in the world. Possible game of the year for me

Got this for the PS3 and really enjoying it so far. The island is a very dangerous place. Apart from rebels trying to kill me I've been killed by sharks, crocodiles, bears, tigers, wild boar, snakes and an massive ostrich thing.

Storyline a bit far fetched but certainly enjoyable so far and the main antogonist (Vaas) is a brilliantly scary lunatic....

So is this basically Dead Island with gangs instead of zombies and a few more guns?

Not that that would be a bad thing, DI was gorgeous and very underrated.

Gameplay was pretty boring and repetitive though. Had potential, just executed poorly.

Under £25 in game this week for the special edition with downloaded content codes included. Bargain! Had a couple of hours on it so far and enjoying it. Never really been able to get Into games like this but liked the look of the storyline so thought I'd give it a whirl.

Under £25 in game this week for the special edition with downloaded content codes included. Bargain! Had a couple of hours on it so far and enjoying it. Never really been able to get Into games like this but liked the look of the storyline so thought I'd give it a whirl.

Just grabbed a copy from game. £22.49

can't go wrong at that price.

How did you manage that? Isn't it on auto save?

Yeah. Got no idea how it happened.

Saved fine on Friday night, played Saturday morning no problems, Saturday night no problems again. Then went to load my game on Sunday night and it started up from where I was on Friday night. Fuming!!!!

Had to start again from meeting Citra when I'd just completed the Buck missions!

Got no motivation to do the story again at the mo, so just capturing outposts and radio towers.

Yeah. Got no idea how it happened.

Saved fine on Friday night, played Saturday morning no problems, Saturday night no problems again. Then went to load my game on Sunday night and it started up from where I was on Friday night. Fuming!!!!

Had to start again from meeting Citra when I'd just completed the Buck missions!

Got no motivation to do the story again at the mo, so just capturing outposts and radio towers.

Mine did the same today, instead of continuing go into load game and check in there. Sorted mine

Archived