Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Brighton say no to safe standing

Okay I admit some fans like to stand, if they did bring it back then just make it the one stand, but anyway already do it with Leicester (east stand).

Also some grounds aren't build for sitting, like Peterborough for example the seats are tiny, plus the leg room is poor.

I can't tell if you're being serious lol numerous times people in this thread have said only a section of the ground would be safe standing, not the whole ground, so if you want to sit you can, won't affect you whatsoever.

Just out of interest as well, with the talk of the possibility of nets being introduced, would people accept safe standing if we had to have nets as well?

I can't tell if you're being serious lol numerous times people in this thread have said only a section of the ground would be safe standing, not the whole ground, so if you want to sit you can, won't affect you whatsoever.

Just out of interest as well, with the talk of the possibility of nets being introduced, would people accept safe standing if we had to have nets as well?

Absolutely.

That would be like being told you could shag Kelly Brook but you had to wear a condom.

I would resent the implication that standing areas would encourage violence or other unacceptable behaviour.

I don't want a fvcking net in my way, I think we're far enough from the pitch without being made to feel even further removed from it. Besides, my dream of a pitch invasion would be dealt a severe blow!

Archived