Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

iPhone 4S

Worth getting for Siri sense of humour alone....

Jim: I love you, Siri

Siri: Impossible

Jim: No really, I love you

Siri: I hope you don’t say that to those other mobile phones, Jim

Jim: No way, I only love you Siri

Siri: You are the wind beneath my wings

Jim: That’s nice. I’m glad you know I love you

Siri: All you need is love. And your iPhone

Pre-ordered it on Wednesday, waited so long for this moment, finally throwing in the towel and sacking the BlackBerry for the iPhone. I can't believe how good the Siri looks, I didn't think it would be anywhere near that kind of level. Basically don't need to touch the phone again, she does it all for you, such a good woman.

Pre-ordered it on Wednesday, waited so long for this moment, finally throwing in the towel and sacking the BlackBerry for the iPhone. I can't believe how good the Siri looks, I didn't think it would be anywhere near that kind of level. Basically don't need to touch the phone again, she does it all for you, such a good woman.

That depends where you are :P In Britain, it's a male voice

I got one yesterday and I think it's great only problem I have at the min is I backed up my contacts to the computer from my 3GS and then tried to sync them to the new 4s and it keeps saying could not start sync session so I currently have no contacts synced my apps and music just when gets to contacts it stops. Anyone got any ideas where I'm going wrong.

• 1 month later...

As weird as it sounds, I'm quite happy I had my iPhone nicked in June. I have escaped its clutches and it's a relief. When I finally finish off paying this stupid £25 a month (even with 50% of the £50 a month price it's too much) iPhone contract I will be moving onto a £5.50 SIM Only deal with all the minutes, texts and data I need and no 18/24 month tie in.

The iPhone is a nice piece of kit, but in my opinion is no where near worth the £500 you pay for it (for what I use it for), plus you get caught in the cycle of continuously buying them.

Turns out I haven't escaped the cycle. I ordered one this morning because they tempted me with an early upgrade. DAMN YOU APPLE!!!!!!!!! I really have no willpower.

Numerous reports online suggesting the update actually made the battery worse?

I have first hand experience and no, no it hasn't. The update has made the battery work a lot better / long (nb: this is iPhone 4 running iOS 5; not an iPhone 4S)

I have first hand experience and no, no it hasn't. The update has made the battery work a lot better / long (nb: this is iPhone 4 running iOS 5; not an iPhone 4S)

Fair enough mate :) going to sort getting 4s next week!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Does anyone else have a problem where every time you sit down with your iPhone in your jeans pocket the voice control goes off? There is no way of turning it off either, and sometimes it goes off without even pressing the home button. Piece of shit!!

Archived