Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?  

391 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

In no way should we even be talking about Pearsons position at the club, he's the only good manager we've had in over 10 years. I have a feeling the people who want him out are the same people that were star stuck with that clueless dipshit Eriksson. Pearson has built a good solid young team and if Eriksson hadn't of given away Hobbs and Fryatt two quality Leicester players it would be even stronger and lets not forget Pearson tried to bring in Koren (the experienced midfielder everyone keeps going on about), but hull won't deal with us. It's not as easy as playing Football Manager FFS.

Ha ha ha, brilliant! Hobbs and Fryatt!!!

Yeah because there both setting the football world alight!!!

Did he inherit a huge mess??? Not so sure it was that bad to be fair.

Well lets put it this way, if Eriksson was still the Manager we would have the biggest squad of old premier league players each of them on £45k a week that don't want to play for us in league one.

Ha ha ha, brilliant! Hobbs and Fryatt!!!

Yeah because there both setting the football world alight!!!

They would both be starters, so what's your point? Half of our team aren't setting the football world alight at the moment.

Guest Col city fan

They would both be starters, so what's your point? Half of our team aren't setting the football world alight at the moment.

A fit Hobbs and Fryatt?

I'd have both back in an instant...

The sale of Jack Hobbs to be replaced by Matt fookin Mills was possibly one of the biggest scandals in the clubs recent history.

People still talking about Hobbs and Fryatt. lol MOVE ON.

Yeah this is bizarre!! Surely Danns and Beckforc need discussing ! Why do people think Hobbs is some top class champ player? We have st ledge and Morgan ! Both better and done a lot more with their careers !

Guest Col city fan

Yeah this is bizarre!! Surely Danns and Beckforc need discussing ! Why do people think Hobbs is some top class champ player? We have st ledge and Morgan ! Both better and done a lot more with their careers !

Why discuss Danns and Beckford? If anyone wants them, both are gone in Jan. I would suspect.

And why I'm still pissed off about the ridiculous sale of Hobbs to Hull (to then sign Mills!) is because a Morgan/Hobbs partnership would now be the best in the division. IMO.

Fookin Sven has a lot to answer for.

:angry:

lol

Why discuss Danns and Beckford? If anyone wants them, both are gone in Jan. I would suspect.

And why I'm still pissed off about the ridiculous sale of Hobbs to Hull (to then sign Mills!) is because a Morgan/Hobbs partnership would now be the best in the division. IMO.

Fookin Sven has a lot to answer for.

:angry:

As much as I agree with you about matt mills I also think at the time of purchase he was better than Hobbs , based on the fact he helped reading reach play offs, I remember other prem clubs looking at him too! I can't seem to remember Hobbs ever being linked to a top club.

Why do some fans not see this?

Guest Col city fan

As much as I agree with you about matt mills I also think at the time of purchase he was better than Hobbs , based on the fact he helped reading reach play offs, I remember other prem clubs looking at him too! I can't seem to remember Hobbs ever being linked to a top club.

It's all academic mate and of course, now matters not... I said it at the time, I personally saw Hobbs as an exceptional young centre back (if played with the right partner) and was very upset to sell him for peanuts and spend a kings ransom on Mills. Utterly ridiculous business. No less than lunacy.

Quite likely Hobbs and Fryatt will be playing in the prem next year.Koren,Chester,Rosenior and Stewart also.

If Hull were to win on 26th they would be 10 points clear and Foxes out of play off group.

A million a year seems to be alot to pay for a manager to struggle against Millwall.

The Hull fans are now desperate to see Nigel not sacked.It is becoming a pathetic joke

That doesn't make him a better player.

You clearly can't see that some players and managers have a reputation they don't deserve, and you obviously can't appreciate good players like Jack Hobbs who don't have that same reputation, but are much better players than the likes of Matt Mills.

Guest Col city fan

You clearly can't see that some players and managers have a reputation they don't deserve, and you obviously can't appreciate good players like Jack Hobbs who don't have that same reputation, but are much better players than the likes of Matt Mills.

:o

:thumbup:

Can't agree more Mark..

I do appreciate good players. Matt mills was a terrible signing for us but I feel Mills has had a better career than Hobbs so far! Not to say Hobbs won't but as it stands Mills has had more impact in championship . Can you not see this??

WE the above....are hero's !!

We will be ramming the (I TOLD YOU SO ) message down your stupid throats at the end of the season.....WHEN WE DON'T GET PROMOTION!!!!! BE WARNED!!!!

I do appreciate good players. Matt mills was a terrible signing for us but I feel Mills has had a better career than Hobbs so far! Not to say he won't but as it stands Mills has had more impact in championship . Can you not see this??

But Hobbs is a much better, younger, player. If you had to choose between the two it would be Hobbs by a mile. Look at what happened to us when Hobbs left, compare it to what happened to us when Hobbs left. I'm not saying they're the sole reasons, but clearly Mills was no big loss to a side who are now in the Premier League, while Hobbs looks set to get there.

WE the above....are hero's !!

We will be ramming the (I TOLD YOU SO ) message down your stupid throats at the end of the season.....WHEN WE DON'T GET PROMOTION!!!!! BE WARNED!!!!

I don't know why you're so happy to suggest this. Surely you don't want to be 'ramming' the 'I told you so' message do our 'stupid' throats? But, at least, we have a warning.

A few poor results, some of which arn't deserved, such as yesterday, and we are back to all this again. It's so annoying, I'm just pleased I don't actually sit near you at games. Pearson has obviously already identified we need new players, good, lets get around to January to see what happens. I don't expect us to beat Hull, Burnley will also be tough, but no doubt if we don't win, I'll be seeing all these posts again :rolleyes:

But Hobbs is a much better, younger, player. If you had to choose between the two it would be Hobbs by a mile. Look at what happened to us when Hobbs left, compare it to what happened to us when Hobbs left. I'm not saying they're the sole reasons, but clearly Mills was no big loss to a side who are now in the Premier League, while Hobbs looks set to get there.

Not sure i agree with you, I think Hobbs is a good championship player but I feel Mills had more potential if he got his head right ! Making him captain was wrong and I don't think he was ready to lead the team, but judging on his attributes and contribution to a game a think Mills has more potential than Hobbs...if his head is right!

I don't know why you're so happy to suggest this. Surely you don't want to be 'ramming' the 'I told you so' message do our 'stupid' throats? But, at least, we have a warning.

A few poor results, some of which arn't deserved, such as yesterday, and we are back to all this again. It's so annoying, I'm just pleased I don't actually sit near you at games. Pearson has obviously already identified we need new players, good, lets get around to January to see what happens. I don't expect us to beat Hull, Burnley will also be tough, but no doubt if we don't win, I'll be seeing all these posts again :rolleyes:

Your post is a near an admittance that you don't think we will get promotion... So shut up.

I do appreciate good players. Matt mills was a terrible signing for us but I feel Mills has had a better career than Hobbs so far! Not to say Hobbs won't but as it stands Mills has had more impact in championship . Can you not see this??

Why because Mills got to the play off final and Hobbs lost out in the semi on pennos?

Archived