Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?  

391 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

But his win percentage hardly backs up you argument?

NP 45%

SVG 43%

Is this hard evidence to base your opinion on

No. The 'hard evidence' that I'm backing my opinion up with is what I've already said - under Sven: NEVER IN THE PLAYOFFS. Under Pearso: CONSISTENTLY IN THE PLAYOFFS. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

No. The 'hard evidence' that I'm backing my opinion up with is what I've already said - under Sven: NEVER IN THE PLAYOFFS. Under Pearso: CONSISTENTLY IN THE PLAYOFFS. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

Please consider situation when Sven took over and situation when Pearson took over

Please consider situation when Sven took over and situation when Pearson took over

Ok. When Pearson took over we were at our lowest ebb - just relegated to league one with nowhere near the level of investment we have now. He took us to the League One title and to the Championship playoffs in two seasons. When Sven took over we were in the doldrums of the Championship. He spent a fortune and we improved but we never made the top 6. In his next season we spent a fortune and never made it anywhere near the top 6. Is that considered enough for you? If you want to believe that Sven was some amazing manager, loads better than NP, that's fine - but there is absolutely nothing to back that up.

In all liklihood were not going to be in the Play Off places come Tuesday evening leaving us in a not too dissimilar situation to last year under Sven. Despite what you've said in your last few posts were at present not really that much better than we were a year ago league wise. Just one of the dozen or so clubs trying to grab one of the last two play off positions. And on a budget only a few million less than Svens.

Ok. When Pearson took over we were at our lowest ebb - just relegated to league one with nowhere near the level of investment we have now. He took us to the League One title and to the Championship playoffs in two seasons. When Sven took over we were in the doldrums of the Championship. He spent a fortune and we improved but we never made the top 6. In his next season we spent a fortune and never made it anywhere near the top 6. Is that considered enough for you? If you want to believe that Sven was some amazing manager, loads better than NP, that's fine - but there is absolutely nothing to back that up.

Sousa 33% win percentage

Sven takes over ...43% = Improvement!

Sven made team BETTER

Pearson takes over 44%

Hardly much improvement.

I hope I've argued my case well

Sven did well to get us to 10th in his first season, but did not improve on it in his second.

Pearson didn't do enough to get us challenging last season, but has changed that and we have been in the top six since late September.

In short, Sven didn't improve in his second season, Pearson has.

Sousa 33% win percentage

Sven takes over ...43% = Improvement!

Sven made team BETTER

Pearson takes over 44%

Hardly much improvement.

I hope I've argued my case well

You've not argued your case well, you've ignored everything I've said, you've ignored all of the facts and you've pulled a couple of useless statistics out of the air which prove absolutely nothing.

You've not argued your case well, you've ignored everything I've said, you've ignored all of the facts and you've pulled a couple of useless statistics out of the air which prove absolutely nothing.

Why do you not want to use these statistics to help you form an opinion . These facts don't lie and help me with my argument that Pearson is not that much better than Sven.

Sven was called a clown earlier in this thread and I'm just trying to point out the facts.

I'm not on these forums to wind people up. I just want people to open up their eyes and try and think about the situation a bit more.

Like you , I want us to get promoted but maybe just see things differently

Why do you not want to use these statistics to help you form an opinion . These facts don't lie and help me with my argument that Pearson is not that much better than Sven.

Sven was called a clown earlier in this thread and I'm just trying to point out the facts.

I'm not on these forums to wind people up. I just want people to open up their eyes and try and think about the situation a bit more.

Like you , I want us to get promoted but maybe just see things differently

Get a grip yourself Sven is not better than NP simple as, he spent god knows how much money on players with return values of a 1/5 of the price we brought them not to mention their wages which is stifling us from bringing in players.

Get a grip yourself Sven is not better than NP simple as, he spent god knows how much money on players with return values of a 1/5 of the price we brought them not to mention their wages which is stifling us from bringing in players.

It's not simple as..that's what makes me think

January market will be a good indication, we may need to be a bit patient with the team I have been guilty of being pissed off with our form in recent weeks but that boils down to frustration because we all know what this team is capable of when we went on that winning run. I think we shouldn't expect results from (Hull, Burnley and Huddersfield imo) any wins will be a bonus till we bring those players in. 20 games in to get enough points to get automatic promotion with our new players is a challenge but one hopefully we will rise to.

Sack him before he signs Chris Deadwood. He's got us as far as he can but he's ran out of ideas. The fans hate him and never sing his name and he never shows any respect to the fans by keeping his smug mouth shut all the time instead of giving us any kind of explanation for anything. Get someone with more about them for the final push.

PEARSON OUT

Sack him before he signs Chris Deadwood. He's got us as far as he can but he's ran out of ideas. The fans hate him and never sing his name and he never shows any respect to the fans by keeping his smug mouth shut all the time instead of giving us any kind of explanation for anything. Get someone with more about them for the final push.

PEARSON OUT

The fans hate him? You looked at the results of this poll?

PEARSON OUT

If only we could sack 'fans'

Wow, are we not 5th? Seriously, if some fans want to sack a manager when we are fifth in the league then I think something is very wrong with the world. Take a step back, take a few deep breaths, put down the Dail Mail and take your tiny penises from your hands for one second and think about it. Comne one, really, what is wrong with you? Christ alive I'm depressed!!

I trust in you Nigel and I am pretty sure mopst of our sane fans do to.

Up the foxes!!

XX

Archived