Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?  

391 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

Ooh 285 people have voted. Thats a clear indication of the fans mood. Were you at the game on Saturday? I heard 25,000 people make there opinion clear and they've done so for some time.

yes i was at the game saturday son, we deserved to get something out of it, booing the players off was a disgrace in my opinion. and yes i would say it is a clear indication of the fans mood.

yes i was at the game saturday son, we deserved to get something out of it, booing the players off was a disgrace in my opinion. and yes i would say it is a clear indication of the fans mood.

Man Utd fans boo them after a bad performance, doesnt mean they all hate Fergie does it?

Why do you not want to use these statistics to help you form an opinion . These facts don't lie and help me with my argument that Pearson is not that much better than Sven.

Sven was called a clown earlier in this thread and I'm just trying to point out the facts.

I'm not on these forums to wind people up. I just want people to open up their eyes and try and think about the situation a bit more.

Like you , I want us to get promoted but maybe just see things differently

seeing as you want to talk statistics, you seen the results of this poll?

Man Utd fans boo them after a bad performance, doesnt mean they all hate Fergie does it?

Completely different. Fergie is beyond reproach due to his level of success so the boos are clearly for the performance. The fans do not question his decisions whereas not one conversation walking away from that stadium on Saturday were about anything other than, 'what the **** was Pearson doing?'

He's lost the fans.

Completely different. Fergie is beyond reproach due to his level of success so the boos are clearly for the performance. The fans do not question his decisions whereas not one conversation walking away from that stadium on Saturday were about anything other than, 'what the **** was Pearson doing?'

He's lost the fans.

He's lost about 40 idiots, who he never 'had' anyway.

They'll soon disappear again though

Maybe you could buy him some for Christmas.

I couldn't afford the amount needed

The sooner the better.

As someone said earlier, why can't we just sack the fans?

Takes time to build a team, there are shortcomings no question but tell me one season in the last 10 or so that you'd swap for this? The only one I can think of, we had NP at the helm.

It's bloody frustrating I know but folk must see that we've finally got a decent side and that for the most part we're playing very decent football. To sack NP now would mean yet more upheaval - something we need like a hole in the head.

Going nowhere under my way or no way NP. He just gets more arrogant and bullish each week. Latest comments yet again are "we'll sort it out" and "this is not a fan's forum, it's a post match interview" after yet another poor team/sub selection.

I hope the club does sort it out by showing him the door.

Playing Vardy and spitting his dummy out with Beckford and Danns has cost us a top 2 spot and getting serious now.

Row him out after we lose to Hull and offer RDM the job before someone else does.

Going nowhere under my way or no way NP. He just gets more arrogant and bullish each week. Latest comments yet again are "we'll sort it out" and "this is not a fan's forum, it's a post match interview" after yet another poor team/sub selection.

Playing Vardy and spitting his dummy out with Beckford and Danns has cost us a top 2 spot and getting serious now.

Row him out after we lose to Hull and offer RDM the job before someone else does.

:crylaugh:

PEARSON OUT

PEARSON OUT

Do you think we can get this going at the next home game?

:crylaugh:

I think certain people have about 10 accounts on here.

A question to those who want Pearson sacked: Who would you bring in?

I don't want him out (yet) .... for me he has only a handful of games at the current form before it gets very sticky for him though.....

But If i owned the club and had sounded out Di Matteo and he was interested I'd get rid like a shot.

The only managers available that would give credence to sacking NP otherwise their would be no point are Roberto Di Matteo and Curbishley who are free agents and decent ones at that. I doubt we would go down the manager in a job route.

Archived