Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krimbinho

Fifa 13 pro clubs

My PSN's Foxes96, yeah that's me.

Keep switching between ST, CB and CDM.. can't find a position that i have more than one decent game in. lol

Just out of curiosity, why do we have a man utd fan playing for us? :P

Because that is my mate! :P

Didn't play last night, had something on. Well up for it tonight though. I can play untill 8.30pm because I got something on after that time. If anyone else fancies it like, early or later on. Not too bothered about watching Spurs v Manchester United...

Do you play on the left or the right? I was playing with a couple of guys two days ago and I was finding playing on the right was pretty good.

Left. My crossing is poor, hence why I play on the left, cut inside and pass along the floor instead lol

Oh right can't help you then need to ask one of the PS3 guys ;)

Exactly... can't we have two threads? I know it might be pointless, but we're having both XBOX and PS3 posts in here :S

After talking to some EA helper guy on a live chat I think I may have sorted the problem. Logged in quickly and first time of asking for the first time of asking after changing a setting on my router. Fingers crossed it remains ok and I can assist Foxes Talk FC's push up the leagues :P;)

Any 1 want a game about 7ish for a couple of hours

Yeah, I'll be on around that time. I'll be playing untill 8.30pm tonight though.

After talking to some EA helper guy on a live chat I think I may have sorted the problem. Logged in quickly and first time of asking for the first time of asking after changing a setting on my router. Fingers crossed it remains ok and I can assist Foxes Talk FC's push up the leagues :P;)

:fc:

Hope it has worked for you. A Dutch guy who worked on EA helped me out with a problem once and ended up sorting me out. Believe! Hope you can play later as well.

Archived