Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krimbinho

Fifa 13 pro clubs

Ill be on once i finish my essay (7 at best, 8 at worst)

My player is now up to 88 as a CAM - funny ive never played there until online with foxes talk - always was a striker and im only 85 at that (finisher) or 82 as a target man

Some good games again yesterday, kept 2 clean sheets in 3 games. :D

Yeah, I thought we were all excellent. That was great when we played that team who kept doing skill constantly (doing me head in) and then we come back and won 4-1. Also, I scored the winner - just threw myself at the ball and managed to divert the ball in.

But, great and enjoyable as always.

il be back on tonight about 8ish , after watching a film with the lil 1

I'll go on if others are as well. Can't make the game tonight, so if we do play, I'll just mute FIFA and have Radio Leicester on. Best of both World's :D

Moved to my new postition of CAM, but i know we already have a overly decent CAM so i'll move out wide or go upfront... but yeah, scored 2 in one game yesterday, should of got 3! :P

Also, my game keeps freezing mid-match, anyone know a solution to this? :frusty:

Archived