Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krimbinho

Fifa 13 pro clubs

Can I join? and will anyone be able to play a game or two at the weekend?

Just put a request in. Sure you'll get accepted. I like playing games every day, so I'll personally play at the weekend!

And on that note, I'm up for a few games tonight if anyone wants too.

Didn't get to play yesterday, and really in the mood for a game or two now or later. On FIFA now but I'll monitor this thread as well, incase of interest from anyone else.

Edit= 4 of us atm

Didn't get to play yesterday, and really in the mood for a game or two now or later. On FIFA now but I'll monitor this thread as well, incase of interest from anyone else.

Edit= 4 of us atm

il be on in an hour

were four stars now

:scarf:

Great games last night. I thought we were great with 3 at the back. Another two goals for me from left midfield as well!

Up for it tonight again, it's fantastic and well enjoyable.

Given my ps3 a static IP address which should fix my problems according to the internet. Fingers crossed this finally works.

You seem to have bad luck with your connection Simmsy.

Your pro looks like a wrestler with orange knee and arm pads on lol Hope you can also fix that.

:fc:

Hopefully we can play more than last night, I know there was not many on though :/

Archived