Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krimbinho

Fifa 13 pro clubs

It seemed alright when I went back on but it was just me and fondu.

I've not had much luck with technology lately, got a new laptop on December 18th and the mother board packed in after just over a month (meaning the store wouldn't replace it and it had to go to the manfucturer to be repaired.)

Called them last week and they told me I was entitled to a replacement because it had taken them more than 28 days to fix. haven't heard a thing since. they've had it for more time than me since it was purchased lol.

And as I said before- my connection has been fine since the day I started playing PS3 online (not the fastest but reliable) and I've been playing soingle player a lot lately. As soon as this starts it starts giving me a load of problems. Fingers crossed it's ok to play later if anyone's up for a few games?

It seemed alright when I went back on but it was just me and fondu.

I've not had much luck with technology lately, got a new laptop on December 18th and the mother board packed in after just over a month (meaning the store wouldn't replace it and it had to go to the manfucturer to be repaired.)

Called them last week and they told me I was entitled to a replacement because it had taken them more than 28 days to fix. haven't heard a thing since. they've had it for more time than me since it was purchased lol.

And as I said before- my connection has been fine since the day I started playing PS3 online (not the fastest but reliable) and I've been playing soingle player a lot lately. As soon as this starts it starts giving me a load of problems. Fingers crossed it's ok to play later if anyone's up for a few games?

I can go on now but not after 6

to late to join ??????????

Just send a request to Foxes Talk FC and i will accept you, never to late to join pal! ;)

Archived