Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krimbinho

Fifa 13 pro clubs

Definitely going to be on later. Up for some clubs if people are online otherwise I'll be playing some UT- got a lot of playing to do to get enough coins for Robben for my Bundesliga team. lol (Baring in mind I only have 8.5k atm)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is already a be a pro team mate, both on XBOX and PS3. Threads are somewhere in the C&G sub forum.

You can always ask to join that if you wanted, there are many of us in the squad/team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know it late on a work / school day but im bored drinking desperados and rioja ,,, COME IN LETS GET A GAME IN - CLUB OR 1 ON 1 - PSN - FLYINGFONDU - even a game tomorrow, iv got owt t do till saturday any how shout up and ll be on . BFGFGFGF

come on were back in the non leagues . THAT WILL JUST NOT DO!!!!

were were up to div 12 last time i saw and were now below div 50 !!!!

a good sesh is needed lets bring foxes talk fc back to where it once was and higher!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!

FLYINGFONDU

• 3 months later...

Hey guys we ran a team a couple of months back and it was great fun, I have made a new club so if you would like to join post your PSN name in this topic and ask to join the club 'Foxes Talk'. It would help if you could add me on PSN my name is 'iwinky123' and when we play matches we can create a massive chat room!

Maybe we could play a few matches tonight?

And yes we are playing in Leicester Kits. :scarf:

Archived