Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krimbinho

Fifa 13 pro clubs

I liked the way me and Krimbinho got in each others way and conceaded a corner :P

Yeah that was amusing. :D I thought my Pro would dive on to the ball but he just ran into your player like a headless chicken! :sweating:

I don't like to push anybody into a certain position, but you were great in goal yesterday.

Glad to hear that, thanks. :) I really like playing in goal, especially when you've got 4 or 5 players on the pitch and can see some nice attacking moves from our team. lol

A few good games today boys! Well played everyone. Yes I should have scored earlier in the second half of the last game, after Simmsy's great cross, but I'm pleased to have scored the winner :D Thought everyone was excellent throughout... up for it tomorow again.

scored the winner after my header hit the cross bar and you had a tap in :P

we do seem to be improving every game. promotion next season :thumbup:

When you hit the bar and then fox92 tapped in the winner I literally jumped off my seat! lol

Archived