Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krimbinho

Fifa 13 pro clubs

scored the winner after my header hit the cross bar and you had a tap in :P

we do seem to be improving every game. promotion next season :thumbup:

Yeah, your pro is massive, and won a few headers throughout. I thought you scored at first but just ran into the ball lol

When you hit the bar and then fox92 tapped in the winner I literally jumped off my seat! lol

lol I went mental. That's why we couldn't celebrate because I was still pressing my buttons in celebration and it skipped.

il play,add me up Staff_Of_Life,cam 86 on ps3

Just "request to join" the team. I'm sure you will be accepted.

I'm gutted that I technically got no assists for that game. haha

If only we had mics I could have told you guys to expect a low cross (I do them a lot btw so just assume I'm going to put one in when out wide)

Anyone up for a few games later? I'll be on about 8ish I think.

Anyone up for a few games later? I'll be on about 8ish I think.

Yeah I am. So, my brother will be as well. Would be good to get a few on again.

Your low cross to me earlier in the game was great Simmsy, I know I should have scored.

Yeah I am. So, my brother will be as well. Would be good to get a few on again.

Your low cross to me earlier in the game was great Simmsy, I know I should have scored.

No-one expects them haha. The AI always sky them.

No-one expects them haha. The AI always sky them.

I know! And they give the ball to you in the air when you are about 5 yards away. I'm like "not in the air!".

By the way Simmsy, have you got number 40 on your Leicester shirt? Thought I saw 40 and the name 'Simmsy' once close to where I sit. Might be a different person though.

I know! And they give the ball to you in the air when you are about 5 yards away. I'm like "not in the air!".

By the way Simmsy, have you got number 40 on your Leicester shirt? Thought I saw 40 and the name 'Simmsy' once close to where I sit. Might be a different person though.

Not me mate- I just have a plain shirt.

Did we play yesterday? I was on between 7 and 8 but nobody came on. Might go on abit later tonight if anyone fancies it, not doing much tonight.

Not me mate- I just have a plain shirt.

Ok. Now, I won't make myself look like an idiot tomorow and say "great cross on Wednesday night" or something like that to him.

Did we play yesterday? I was on between 7 and 8 but nobody came on. Might go on abit later tonight if anyone fancies it, not doing much tonight.

Ok. Now, I won't make myself look like an idiot tomorow and say "great cross on Wednesday night" or something like that to him.

Is that the one that when right over the keepers head, to the stiker under the bar...? if so that was mine

I'll might be on at around 7 or 8, won't be going out today.

Is that the one that when right over the keepers head, to the stiker under the bar...? if so that was mine

I was referring to his low crosses. But your crosses are good, also :D

Now that would be hilarious. Wish I'd told you it was me now. lol

Who is the person that puts amazing corners into the back post and we played last night about 8-10? Because they were awesome :clap:

And i was a goal machine - 5 goals in 2 games with my 78 rated pro! :P

Who is the person that puts amazing corners into the back post and we played last night about 8-10? Because they were awesome :clap:

And i was a goal machine - 5 goals in 2 games with my 78 rated pro! :P

the corner taker was me, learnt that playing fifa 10 clubs full power kick holding up....few month back set 4 up from corners in 1 game

Anyone playing later, time etc

Archived