Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krimbinho

Fifa 13 pro clubs

I enjoyed last night guys! Sorry about getting disconnected during my last game though, don't know what happened. Anyway, a few great wins in the bag for us. Flyingfondou (spelt correct?) was immense, what is your name on Foxestalk? That hat trick was immense, and you even had a 4th ruled out.

I'll be up for more games tonight if everyone else fancies it.

im flyingfondu m8, i was only able to take 15 goals last night be cause of the quality service you lot provided, i hope that hatrick counted even tho the bastards quit out.

i might be on later, depends if i can be arsed to go down the battle ship later

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

FOXES TALK FC WIN THE CUP!!!!!!!

was madness the penlaty shootout was crazy needed to score one of our last 2 penalties to win ad missed....thought it was all over as they had a gk bu we managed to do it well played all

im flyingfondu m8, i was only able to take 15 goals last night be cause of the quality service you lot provided, i hope that hatrick counted even tho the bastards quit out.

i might be on later, depends if i can be arsed to go down the battle ship later

Don't you hate it when they quit!? Especially when we don't even when we are 3-0 down.

Your pro is massive though, I try and get crosses in as much as I can as do the rest of the players.

Don't you hate it when they quit!? Especially when we don't even when we are 3-0 down.

Your pro is massive though, I try and get crosses in as much as I can as do the rest of the players.

Do you play on the left or the right? I was playing with a couple of guys two days ago and I was finding playing on the right was pretty good.

My PSN's Foxes96, yeah that's me.

Keep switching between ST, CB and CDM.. can't find a position that i have more than one decent game in. lol

Just out of curiosity, why do we have a man utd fan playing for us? :P

Archived