Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gloriousglenn

iPad/iPhone App Foxes Player

I know it's been out for a while, but what's the deal with the City iPad/iPhone App (Official Football League App)?!!! You pay your annual fee for Foxes Player and now the club/league expects you to fork out extra to have the ability to watch the same stuff on your iPad/iPhone, WITHOUT the ability to listen to the live commentary!

Come on City, get it sorted, and put out an official app so we can utilise what we pay for, the Foxes Player, fully.

Rant over!

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering does anyone know if there is going to be an app or a subscription service on the go for Foxes Player? I work away alot especially on Saturdays and I seem to miss out on all the games because I can't get anything that shows or broadcasts the games on portable devices. If anyone can help that would be great. Cheers

I downloaded the Puffin browser but was unable to play any content on Foxes Player, which was a shame.

Did you? I had no issues with it at all. I had the free version and the flash support stops after a certain period, so you have to buy the full version. But I had no problem in playing the radio and video content on there.

Archived