Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian W LCFC

PS3 FIFA 13 Pro Clubs Team [JOIN]

Hi all PS3 FIFA 13 users.

I made a pro clubs on FIFA 12 consisting of lots of foxes talk users. It was fun and a really good laugh!

This is the topic for the FIFA 13 pro club team that I will be creating, so mods pleae don't move this to the old FIFA 12 one as it will be very confusing, and I want to keep this one organised.

If you want to join this pro club please say ''I am in'' and your PSN name. THIS IS A MUST as I will be updating THIS post with a list of the participants. If you have a headset then please tell me aswell, but it doesnt matter if you dont have one.

Add me as a friend aswell : iwinky123

The Participants: (FT name = PSN name)

• Ian W LCFC = iwinky123 = Has a headset
  • silebyboy = silebyboy = Has a headset
  • isaidno = isaidno = Has a headset
  • Simmsy = LCFC_Simmsy = No headset
  • BigAL88 = flyingfondu = Has a headset
  • N/A = m9rkyj
  • Anothernarboroughfox = i-ShArMaN-i = Has a headset
  • Wadders = c1308hris1990 = No Headset
  • Boring_jester = Boring_Jester = Has a Headset

And most importantly have fun!

Search for the club: Foxes Talk FC

Ask to join.

I am in.

Got headset but haven't got a clue where it is so might as well not have one.

PSN: LCFC_Simmsy (already added you)

Not made a pro on this one yet and don't have as much time to play anymore but will play sometimes. (My internet is fine now so no more cutting out)

i am in

psn: flyingfondu - have headset

wont be able to play for a few days tho, sorting some things out with playstation about my account, but they are fecking useless, slow and dont seem to have half a brain cell between them

Thanks.

And no I havent created the club YET, will probably make it on saturday. Also I won't be able to edit the 1st post agaim for some reason:S

The team will be called Foxes Talk FC

I'll update the opening post for you if you PM me or something.

I don't get how this works, the last FIFA I had was FIFA 2004 lol

but I'll join i-ShArMaN-i, got a headset too.

Tbh it isn't that different, go to online modes, pro clubs seasons and search for the club: Foxes Talk FC, then ask to join.

I'm in a pro club atm ( Div 1 ) And i warn you now it's the most annoying and glichest game mode ever . Some times it taken me and my mates nearly an hour just to get in . We all have good internet but it always says problem gathering online information or you just lose you connection to ea and have to sit there over and over while i does it auto save crap every disconnect .

Hi all PS3 FIFA 13 users.

I made a pro clubs on FIFA 12 consisting of lots of foxes talk users. It was fun and a really good laugh!

This is the topic for the FIFA 13 pro club team that I will be creating, so mods pleae don't move this to the old FIFA 12 one as it will be very confusing, and I want to keep this one organised.

If you want to join this pro club please say ''I am in'' and your PSN name. THIS IS A MUST as I will be updating THIS post with a list of the participants. If you have a headset then please tell me aswell, but it doesnt matter if you dont have one.

Add me as a friend aswell : iwinky123

The Participants: (FT name = PSN name)

• Ian W LCFC = iwinky123 = Has a headset
  • silebyboy = silebyboy = Has a headset
  • isaidno = isaidno = Has a headset
  • Simmsy = LCFC_Simmsy = No headset
  • BigAL88 = flyingfondu = Has a headset
  • N/A = m9rkyj

And most importantly have fun!

Search for the club: Foxes Talk FC

Ask to join.

Can I join ur pro club